Luis Jimenez (5 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Dominic said:
Jimenez has said 'no' to Serie B. It would be a step back for his carreer.

I also read that earlier. What a cheek. Its a step back in his career when he signed for Fiorentina. He wont win a thing at la viola. Whats wrong with these idiots these days. They got no faith in juve. These are the donuts we DO NOT want in our club.

Jimenez! .........Who are you anyway!?

Buy on AliExpress.com

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I've just really seen this guy ones, and he impressed me a lot. In the SWE - CHI game he completely dominated midfield, and was everywhere. His technique and vision was absolutely stunning.

If he always plays like that I'd pay big cash for this lad no matter the situation. :O

Palladino

Jul 24, 2006
look at this :tdown:

Juventus: incassati due 'no' su Jimenez e Givet

13:55 del 26 luglio

La Serie B è una destinazione difficile da accettare anche se la squadra in questione è una grande e si chiama Juventus. La conferma arriva dalle parole di Luis Jimenez: "Ho letto dell'interessamento dei bianconeri nei miei confronti - ha dichiarato il fantasista cileno alla Tercera - ma tornare in B sarebbe un passo indietro per la mia carriera".
Jimenez, che ha fatto ritorno alla Ternana dopo i cinque mesi trascorsi alla Fiorentina, interessa anche a Lazio e Palermo.

Tornando alla Juventus, va segnalata una frenata anche sul possibile arrivo del difensore francese Gael Givet. Il direttore generale del Monaco, Marc Keller ha annunciato a L'Equipe: "La situazione è molto chiara e semplice. Non abbiamo avuto contatti con i dirigenti della Juve e non abbiamo la minima intenzione di privarci del giocatore".

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=21&a=11983

Jimenez said that he don't want to play with Juve in serie B cuz it mean for him like a back step in his sport life

and he have a link with Lazio and Palermo and may be to deal with one of them

My opinion: if u go to Lazio or even go to hell, Juve will find a player better than u

f*cking

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, I can't say that I blame him. Afterall, before Fiorentina came calling , he was in Serie B for the last few seasons anyway.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
MrsPado'sShoes said:
Well, I can't say that I blame him. Afterall, before Fiorentina came calling , he was in Serie B for the last few seasons anyway.
We can't blame Jimenez, however we can blame Moggi for not taking a chance on him and stating he's too young for Juventus. We should have bought him quite a long time ago but we failed to do so. Lets see if it turns out to be a mistake.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The 1st news we got was that he called Juve to play for them. We didn't want him. Now he says he doesn't want Juve b/c they're in B. Something doesn't match here. Reason? media BS

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
mark77 said:
The 1st news we got was that he called Juve to play for them. We didn't want him. Now he says he doesn't want Juve b/c they're in B. Something doesn't match here. Reason? media BS
Well didn't he want to join Juventus a couple years ago but Moggi turned him down? That's what I recall at least.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Andy said:
Well didn't he want to join Juventus a couple years ago but Moggi turned him down? That's what I recall at least.
I don,t remember but this week I read he called Juve because he wanted to join them and now I read that he rejects us.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Yeah we all remember when he said he love Del Piero and he want his shirt

i still have what said ..

FIRENZE, 5 APR - Comunque finira' Juventus-Fiorentina al termine della partita il centrocampista Luis Jimenez chiedera' la maglia ad Alessandro Del Piero. Lo rivela lo stesso giocatore viola aspettando la sua 'prima' contro i bianconeri. 'Il giocatore che piu' stimo della Juve e' Del Piero - spiega-. Mi piace per quanto fa in campo ma anche come persona'. Il 22/enne cileno ribadisce poi che la Fiorentina continua a credere nel 4/o posto, e si augura di essere riscattato dal club: 'vorrei restare qui a lungo'.

i think he love Juve , and if we realy asked him to come to Juve .. i think he will do

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
mark77 said:
I thinh UEFA executives will reunite tomorrow and make a decision. I heard Lens made an official protest because they want that spot.

They should take Milan out of the CL, just like they did to Marseilles over 10 years ago. UEFA has already set a precedent here, so there's no reason to deviate from that now.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
MrsPado'sShoes said:
They should take Milan out of the CL, just like they did to Marseilles over 10 years ago. UEFA has already set a precedent here, so there's no reason to deviate from that now.
yeah but we're talkin' about the all mighty Milan here. :eyebrows:

OT, saw that avatar on HFBoards. My guess it's you since I saw it in the Habs section. :D

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
CORVETTE said:
Yeah we all remember when he said he love Del Piero and he want his shirt

i still have what said ..

i think he love Juve , and if we realy asked him to come to Juve .. i think he will do
:tup: bring him in. :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
d.nico said:
:agree:
Del Piero sit on the bench in serie-B is a joke. He must be kidding us.
read my sentence, you'll notice that i was one, speaking hypothetically as to the possible scenarios, and two, i metion one of bojinov or del piero. now it could be said that the bench for both del piero or bojinov is a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)