Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (11 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Why the hell didn't he celebrate after Krasic scoring a goal... At least I didn't see him do anything, he just stood his ground and did nothing?
TBH. I thought that he looked p*ssed off at Krasic scoring. He is a poor coach! I watched something I recorded on sky TV about winning. They used mancini as an example. It showed mancini sitting quietly and confidently. Then, later, he shook hands with his coaching team, whilst the game was still being played. He did not distract the players by standing and bawling at them, but he did celebrate the win.

Dumb neri does the exact opposite. he stands and shouts continuously at players, distracting them from the game and looks scunnered when they score! How can a team concentrate/play with him continuously distracting them? He did that last week. We went ahead, then he kept shouting and waving his arms as he always does. Result we lost! Perhaps, he should be banned by the team to the stands!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
There are plenty of good reasons to criticise Delneri, but not celebrating a goal isn't one of them.
Perhaps he doesn't like Krasic?

His continuous distracting the players is what really annoys me! That goes to the top of my list and the bovine manure he spouts out to the media is equal second to his weird substitutions/team choices.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)