Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
''transfer session we’ll focus on international experience as well as quality''

this quote by marotta means we are so getting pirlo in the summer.. its a :donedeal:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marotta: Del Neri is Juve's future and the project will continue to hopefully win Serie B in the near future.

At least we will win a trophy under Del Neri and Marotta.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Al-Jazeera commentator tonight when he saw Motta warming up min 76 and Dp still on the bench "I really wonder what's going inside Del Neri's brain, lets wait and see" , who wasn't wondering?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
We need less talk and more work. We talk the talk, but we never walk it. I am so glad that Marotta is kind of admitting his complete failure during both previous transfer markets, and he needs to get better quality. He better backs his talk up and just prove it to us next summer. This season is done, we are utterly poor and completely useless witnessing a very low point of Juve history, and there is only going up when we are this low.

Aug 17, 2007
After we bought Matri he debuted against Palermo, but Toni was injured and didn't play on that match. The first time both played together was against Cagliari, but they didn't both start the match together.

In short, they started together against Inter, Lecce and Milan and we scored only 1 goal on those matches.
When they played together we scored 3 goals (the last two against Cagliari and the one against Inter), but on that match against Cagliari it was a trident of Matri, Toni and Del Piero.

I edited my post later and asked you about all twin-towers pairs, but even without full stats I can say that the twin-towers system is a total failure.

This coach is so stupid...4-4-2, no matter what. Well, today Allegri really teached him a lesson. Too bad our management don't learn anything. Get rid of this coach FFS!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I edited my post later and asked you about all twin-towers pairs, but even without full stats I can say that the twin-towers system is a total failure.
The twin towers or to be more accurate the 4-4-2 old fashioned style works in the league when you have solid full-backs and flanks and of course someone like Trezeguet in the box. Del Neri has none including his brain which is even worse.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The 'old fashioned' 4-4-2 was never about having two tall strikers.

Far more often it had one big guy and one mobile guy, who was there to work the channels and get onto the flicks and knock-downs from the tall striker.

Juve's lack of movement up front is a big problem and why Quagliarella (or even a fully fit Iaquinta) is badly missed.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
4-4-2 needs a true trequartista to work well, and that's why we were slightly better with quag before he got injured. He was dangerous around the box with or without the ball. He knows how to open up for our main striker, whether by his presice short passing or running off the ball and pulling defenders with him which usually vital in destabilizing any defense

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Del Neri: 'Juventus have improved'

Gigi Del Neri refused to be downbeat after a third consecutive loss. “Juventus have improved and did all they could against Milan.”

The Bianconeri are plummeting down the standings and have now lost three on the trot, as Gennaro Gattuso’s only goal decided this evening’s match in Turin.

“Juve played a different game to the ones lost against Lecce and Bologna,” insisted the Coach.

“In terms of character, the lads did all they could, but it’s not easy to create chances against Milan, just as they didn’t find it easy to get scoring opportunities against us.

“After the goal we did lose track. It’s a difficult time for us, so we’ve got to roll up our sleeves and carry on with our ideas, albeit respecting the disappointment of the fans.”

Juventus did not have a single shot on goal this evening and appeared to lack creativity.

“We can get out of this crisis by welcoming back injured players like Alberto Aquilani and Simone Pepe. If we compare our quality to that of Milan, then obviously we are very inferior at this moment, but we knew that.

“If we had faced them in a different way, as we did at San Siro with our victory, then it can bring a different result.

“I maintain we did well tonight and we have improved, especially in defence. We’ve got to work on our tactics and gave the ball away too cheaply, but mustn’t get bogged down in our bad luck.”

The other primary problem is that the Old Lady of Italian football seem to lose heart when conceding a goal.

“There is this issue of going a goal down and not having the strength to react,” conceded Del Neri.

“It is a period in which Juve have put together zero points from three games, so that affects morale.

“It is difficult, but we believe that with certain players back to full fitness and taking it one game at a time, we can qualify for the Champions League.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)