Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Del Neri: "Sure feels good to be on a losing team, doesn't it ya damn foreign Dane? Head to the running track ya mug."

Traore: "Haha, you're funny Mister. Oh wait, I'm a foreigner too."

Krasic: "Get me out of here."

Barzagli: "I still can't believe they gave me this salary. Pffff, freakin' morons!"

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Del Neri: "Sure feels good to be on a losing team, doesn't it ya damn foreign Dane? Head to the running track ya mug."

Traore: "Haha, you're funny Mister. Oh wait, I'm a foreigner too."

Krasic: "Get me out of here."

Barzagli: "I still can't believe they gave me this salary. Pffff, freakin' morons!"
DN:Remember when i said we can challenge for scudetto?That was a good one.
:lol2::lol2:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
“Failing to even challenge for fourth place would be a failure. Will I stay with Juve? You shouldn’t ask that, as I have a contract, but I’m not thinking about my future. I am only focused on doing my work.”

Del Neri is expected to move Giorgio Chiellini to central defence again after a few weeks at left-back, leaving Leonardo Bonucci on the bench.

“The idea is to field a defence that can both attack and protect, because allowing Milan to sit in our half becomes a risk, considering the quality of their forwards.

“Will I change from the 4-4-2? Every Coach has his own ideas and seeing as they have allowed me to stay in football for 20 years, I’ll stick with mine.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)