Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Bologna celebrated their first away win over the Old Lady since the 1980-81 season.
This is what happens when we hire a staff that has no idea about working for a once Prestigious Club....Turin is burning.
Everything that the great one's built on this club is completely obliterated from this club. Now a CL spot is going to be like a Scudetto Goal this season; while records continue to be broken with this very frail squad. :sad:

EVERYONE TO BLAME

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lame translate but it's fresh

"The continuity is not in our DNA. Every time we go to experience something, we lose the feature of attention. It 's impossible that a team like ours, after the Inter victory, lose everything in two weeks. Errors? The first goal was the result of a rebound between Melo and Marchisio, the second was very good at Di Vaio. This will be a year of great difficulties and disappointments if it goes on like this. I can not think of losing the whole team in a fortnight, it is clear that we must improve in many things. I am sorry for the fans, they deserve something different. Today we missed but Aquilani core is that all players must help each other. Now we do not have the serenity to have these features. Iaquinta had physical problems, not make it, I tried to put quality with Del Piero. The team got goals when he was very short. In these games here we need more intensity, against Inter seemed that we had solved all the problems, perhaps the defeat of Lecce has not yet been overcome ".

May 22, 2007
I'm worried about a few things.

This club hasn't made a good choice in hiring a manager in quite a long time. Last four have been pretty bad when it came down to their end. The problem comes because all of the coaches either lack the balls to do something positive, or that they make silly decisions. Today was a good example when Matri was put as a left sided attacker for some reason. It's not the first time that's happened either, he doesn't have the pace or the skill to do it? Why not bring on Pepe and not Toni to keep the shape (we were still 0-0) but in an attempt to improve the attack. So in future decisions I am worried that the board will make another mistake and not bring in a coach with good ideas, who could improve the quality of the football which Juventus play. I cannot wait to see De Ceglie back in this squad (fuck the haters of him, seriously, he had a very good season before the injury), Chiellini is one of the worlds greatest CB, not a LB.

In situations such as today, we had Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi or Trezeguet to grip the testicles of Juventus and drag them through tough times in the 2007/2008 campaign. We're really lacking someone special on this team, someone with the boldness of Quagliarella, who I fully believe to be by far our best signing this season. It's typical that out of all these players, he got the injury. I'm worried that the club will not be able to replace those legends properly with all this lost money from TV, sponsors (nobody likes a losing team) and merchandising. Fenerbahçe and Marseille make more than Juventus in merchandising revenue.

On Delneri, and Marotta, and the entire Juventus set up. Their ideas of a winger differ from mine. This constant nonsense I keep hearing from the sides when Delneri is asking them to track back is getting on my nerves actually. Obviously they are expected to help out, but not as the wing backs which he seems to have transformed them into. Going forward, there is usually one area from our midfield which has anything remotely decent (Krasic) and the rest either lacks technique or decides to sit back for some reason. I'll give Ferrara huge credit for the 4-2-3-1 he used against Sampdoria last season, Juventus took them apart that day, with Camoranesi and Giovinco playing exactly the role a winger has to play. Funny how that Sampdoria coach was brought to Juventus eh?

This squad should be getting Juventus into the Champions League, and the fact that they could be 10 points away from that aim in February is sickening. I see little defense for the coach right now. Marotta isn't shining but the squad isn't bad enough to be playing this poorly. 30 years since Juventus lost against Bologna at home.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Lame translate but it's fresh

"The continuity is not in our DNA. Every time we go to experience something, we lose the feature of attention. It 's impossible that a team like ours, after the Inter victory, lose everything in two weeks. Errors? The first goal was the result of a rebound between Melo and Marchisio, the second was very good at Di Vaio. This will be a year of great difficulties and disappointments if it goes on like this. I can not think of losing the whole team in a fortnight, it is clear that we must improve in many things. I am sorry for the fans, they deserve something different. Today we missed but Aquilani core is that all players must help each other. Now we do not have the serenity to have these features. Iaquinta had physical problems, not make it, I tried to put quality with Del Piero. The team got goals when he was very short. In these games here we need more intensity, against Inter seemed that we had solved all the problems, perhaps the defeat of Lecce has not yet been overcome ".
Take the blame for once? How the fuck did we played with Matri, Del Piero and Toni along with Krasic in attack? How come this defence can't manage a player coming towards them? fml.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You have to be an idiot to just assume all the problems are gone by beating Inter. It's your job to get the players going and pissed off. I really don't know what else to say to you DelNeri, you're clearly out of your league here. Shame on us for hiring you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm worried about a few things.

This club hasn't made a good choice in hiring a manager in quite a long time. Last four have been pretty bad when it came down to their end. The problem comes because all of the coaches either lack the balls to do something positive, or that they make silly decisions. Today was a good example when Matri was put as a left sided attacker for some reason. It's not the first time that's happened either, he doesn't have the pace or the skill to do it? Why not bring on Pepe and not Toni to keep the shape (we were still 0-0) but in an attempt to improve the attack. So in future decisions I am worried that the board will make another mistake and not bring in a coach with good ideas, who could improve the quality of the football which Juventus play. I cannot wait to see De Ceglie back in this squad (fuck the haters of him, seriously, he had a very good season before the injury), Chiellini is one of the worlds greatest CB, not a LB.

In situations such as today, we had Del Piero, Nedved, Camoranesi or Trezeguet to grip the testicles of Juventus and drag them through tough times in the 2007/2008 campaign. We're really lacking someone special on this team, someone with the boldness of Quagliarella, who I fully believe to be by far our best signing this season. It's typical that out of all these players, he got the injury. I'm worried that the club will not be able to replace those legends properly with all this lost money from TV, sponsors (nobody likes a losing team) and merchandising. Fenerbahçe and Marseille make more than Juventus in merchandising revenue.

On Delneri, and Marotta, and the entire Juventus set up. Their ideas of a winger differ from mine. This constant nonsense I keep hearing from the sides when Delneri is asking them to track back is getting on my nerves actually. Obviously they are expected to help out, but not as the wing backs which he seems to have transformed them into. Going forward, there is usually one area from our midfield which has anything remotely decent (Krasic) and the rest either lacks technique or decides to sit back for some reason. I'll give Ferrara huge credit for the 4-2-3-1 he used against Sampdoria last season, Juventus took them apart that day, with Camoranesi and Giovinco playing exactly the role a winger has to play. Funny how that Sampdoria coach was brought to Juventus eh?

This squad should be getting Juventus into the Champions League, and the fact that they could be 10 points away from that aim in February is sickening. I see little defense for the coach right now. Marotta isn't shining but the squad isn't bad enough to be playing this poorly. 30 years since Juventus lost against Bologna at home.
Good post, but I think the squad is overrated. Some of these players aren't worth half of what they're made out to be. We should probably still challenge for the CL though.

The 4-2-3-1 of last season should have been kept and built upon. Credit to Ciro for using it, but a whole chorus of boos for throwing it away despite the success in using it.

DN's flawed views of what a winger should do is not something contained to him. Lots of Italian managers want wingers who are solid defensively. And because of this disease, I don't want an Italian coach anymore. The ideas are too outdated and we're paying for it.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
he wont get sacked this season, that's the worst part of this all. He doesn't take any responsebility nor blaime and Juventus agrees with this all.

Apr 15, 2006
Good post, but I think the squad is overrated. Some of these players aren't worth half of what they're made out to be. We should probably still challenge for the CL though.

The 4-2-3-1 of last season should have been kept and built upon. Credit to Ciro for using it, but a whole chorus of boos for throwing it away despite the success in using it.

DN's flawed views of what a winger should do is not something contained to him. Lots of Italian managers want wingers who are solid defensively. And because of this disease, I don't want an Italian coach anymore. The ideas are too outdated and we're paying for it.
Me too. I can't stand to see another Italian coach here. But I'm afraid that's what I'll be cos Marotta and Agnelli love Italian cock! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)