Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (98 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
That's what you got when keep changing player for starting eleven.. I still don't get it on this guy.. He played Martinez against Cagliari as SS, although not impressive but it helps and open space for Matri.. And then he used Toni against Inter, it probably good decision because he wants to utilize defensive tactic and use Toni to hold the ball when use long ball.. But against Lecce it failed because the our lack concentration at back in first minutes of the match, it's not because the formation but more on the attitude

But again this guy doesn't get it and changes it to play IQ and Grygera as starter in Bologna match.. then later he subs off Martinez and IQ in half time when the score still in balance.. and play 4-3-3 with with DP and Toni upfront, this formation proved to be failed to score against Lecce and also why you make Matri played as SS/winger in 4-3-3 when he excel as FC against Cagliari and Inter

This guy is frustrating

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
11 more matches of suffering until we get to start all over again. :weee:
Pretty much! without champions league football we arnt going to get any big players or that extra bit of money we needed to get them. we wont even be in Europa league at this rate. What coach will wnt to coach us now? Honestly we are hooped. As swag said 11 more weeks then all over again in september.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
As bad as Del Neri is, Zac was the worst IMO. If I could rank those 4 I would say: 1st Ranieri, 2nd Delneri, 3rd Ferrara, 4th Zac

Remember when we had Deschamps? Why did we let that guy leave.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)