Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (117 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No confidence from his players. I hate doing the loser Inter thing and changing coaches mid-season, but he's left us no choice. The problems may go far deeper than him, but he's not helping and there's something left to salvage this season still.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
3rd season in a row we'd be changing coaches before season ends. we've been doing the inter thing for a while, from the coach thing to having dumb ass fans

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
There is no point changing coach at this point anymore, as with this loss, all hopes of CL spot has vanished. He might as well continue till the end of the season.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Its not the fact that we changed coaches its WHO we're getting to replace our current coach. Neither Ferrara, Zaccheroni or Del Neri were the right men for a job as important as this, bringing Juve back on top is no joke and you can't have people like Marotta and Del Neri running things

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He literally instantly lost us the game with those subs. It was possibly the worst coaching I've ever seen in the history of civilization.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I'd prefer keeping Del Neri than 'upgrading' to someone like Spalletti or someone of his caliber..we either take a big step forward and sign a 5 star quality coach or continue with this mediocre shit and keep pissing off the fans with results like this

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Trez said that we needed players who are used to winning trophies - I disagree.
We need players who hunger for trophies and a coach who is used to winning trophies, not the other way around.

The Barzaglie's, Grosso's, Toni's etc. arent going to help us if our coach doesnt know how to motivate a player who has already won their "once in a lifetime" trophy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)