Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (5 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Thank you for creating such great harmony in this team. The moment Milos scored and saw his reaction and Marchisio hugging Quagliarella was amazing.

Forza Gigi!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I loved Del Neri's celebration.

Only thing IMO he should have done today is make the subs a bit earlier. It's taking him too long to make them.
Do you know what? I agree with you but I noticed something, just when it was time to make the substitutions we created two or three chances in a row. It was just impossible to stop the momentum.

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Del Neri hails 'emotional' victory

Gigi Del Neri feels Juventus deserved their “emotional” victory over Lazio, but reiterates Gigi Buffon “is not indispensable.”

The Bianconeri went into joint second place thanks to a last-gasp 2-1 win this evening, as Nando Muslera flapped a Milos Krasic effort into his own net.

“In general it is a deserved victory and we used up a lot of energy for the final assault,” said the Coach.

“It was very emotional, as the lads wanted to win this game so much. You can tell the strength of a side from results like this.

“We have great respect for Lazio, who are putting in excellent performances and both sides played well.”

Juve, Lazio and Napoli are now tied, all training leaders Milan by six points.

“Considering the way the victory was achieved, it gives us an important boost, highlighting the efforts and intensity of the squad. If we continue with this team spirit, then we really can go far.”

However, Del Neri caused controversy this week when he said Buffon is not guaranteed a starting spot when he returns from injury in January.

“Buffon remains a great Juventus star, but I focus on the group and he is part of the group,” reiterated the tactician.

“We await Buffon with open arms, but let it be very clear that nobody at Juve is indispensable, because the group is more important than any individual.”

soil

Jun 25, 2010
... He should enjoy it while it lasts, because for me it was still a bad decision. And I think he should have brought Del Piero in a bit earlier. Iaquinta and Quaglia weren't doing anything. Appart from that, good job.
Quag and Iaquinta very being too fancy, they didn't try just to score, they tried spectacular. They did some very good passing in the begging though

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
DEL NERIIII!

I bow down to you godfather. Awesome coach and person at the same time. I hope he never leaves, because he really embraces the Juve way.

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
... He should enjoy it while it lasts, because for me it was still a bad decision. And I think he should have brought Del Piero in a bit earlier. Iaquinta and Quaglia weren't doing anything. Appart from that, good job.
You need to realize that Sissoko was the only CM in the bench to replace a tired Aquilani.

Andorra85

Jul 11, 2009
That is right, Aquilani had some physical problems, he was constantly touching his thigh, raising his leg and checking his step. Obviously it would have been both dumb and dangerous to sacrifice the game and an injury now that he is playing constantly. Marchisio had already being subbed by pepe, so the only choice for a player without touching the formation was Momo.

The fact that he made that pass to Milos is beyond me. Taught me to shut up, because just when he came in I began criticizing how bad his passing was. Great play and great win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)