Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (6 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I meant more in the sense that these are conflicting statements from DN and Marotta.
Delneri, naturally, wants the squad to be strengthened.

Marotta, naturally, does not want Juve to appear desperate or divulge more information than he has to.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stats gurus, how many goals did we score from open play last season contra this season?

Now that's something interesting to know.

Jan 22, 2009
Del Neri: 'Lazio not a Juve crossroads'

Gigi Del Neri faces a battle with Lazio to go joint second, but insists “this is not a crossroads moment for Juventus.”
The Bianconeri are just three points behind the Biancocelesti and go head-to-head on Sunday evening.

“I don’t believe it is a crossroads moment of the season. It’s a crossroads moment for right now and important from a psychological point of view,” argued the Coach.

“The campaign has just started and I think there has already been a strong sign in the table, as these are two teams in the top tier. It proves what a complicated League this is and every Sunday is a battle. We both deserve to be up there.

“Edy Reja is a great Coach as well as a great friend. He created a solid, united squad with the right team spirit. We are similar in that sense. I’m very pleased he’s doing so well, as it proves football with ideas can achieve important results.

“Lazio have conceded few goals and take advantage of the situations they create. Juve need a perfect performance to get a result.”

Alberto Aquilani is in doubt after a dip in form, while Alessandro Del Piero will be benched again.

“There’s no Aquilani problem,” assured Del Neri. “Whether he plays or not is irrelevant and we’ll have Claudio Marchisio back.

“As for the strikers, without Amauri the only forwards we have are Fabio Quagliarella and Vincenzo Iaquinta, so they are the only possible pairing. Del Piero has other characteristics, so we have no alternatives.

“Nobody has a secure place in the starting XI. Everyone starts on level terms and whoever deserves it will play. That goes for Del Piero, Gigi Buffon, Amauri and every player at Juve.

“Buffon is the best goalkeeper in the world and when he proves that, he’ll play, but he has to prove it. Right now Marco Storari deserves to be first choice and it’ll be tough to take the gloves away from him.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Smells like problems!

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Reporter : Does Aquilani play tomorrow?

Del Neri : Maybe

Reporter : Is he fit

Del Neri : In looks or healthy?

:lol:

Great reaction from the press and Del Neri after that comment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)