Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (10 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
At least now we can focus our energies on top 3 and recover our injured players. We can be fully fit and rest now and our focus should be the league.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Great subs,definitely did the right thing in taking Aquaman off,I wish we have someone better in our central midfield other than sissoko,i think simplicio could be a good back up,strong with good passing,or anyone else who could do what sissoko does times 100..
Del Neri,great result tonight!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He and I wish we have a better player than Sissoko.
Indeed, yet he still can make most of the players useful.

I love most about him his relation with the players, he makes sure everyone is happy, and I am sure he has a major role in this good signs of the team spirit.

Dec 31, 2008
Sunday 5 December, 2010 [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, Swiss, SunSans-Regular]
Del Neri urges January signings
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Gigi Del Neri is pleased with the victory in Sicily, but warns “this is why we need to complete the squad in January.”
[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Juventus consolidated third place with a 3-1 win at the Stadio Massimino this evening.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“The team did very well after the first 15 minutes in which Catania caused us problems,” said the Coach.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“We played good football and found our path to the goal. From then on, the match was on the right track for us.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“I will not look at the table, but I am satisfied with this result, the character and the quality. Don’t forget Catania hadn’t lost at home in a year.”
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Del Neri did warn that Juve can only sustain this pace for so long amid an injury crisis.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“We are still missing so many players and this is why we need to complete the squad in January, so that we won’t be left without options if there are injuries.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]“Alberto Aquilani is going through a tough time, but we knew that would happen, as up until now he has given a lot to the side. Clearly a player cannot be 100 per cent all the time.”[/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)