Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (1 Viewer)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Why does it seem like we have rushed into something again??

The season has just finished, there is a world cup looming.... a little bit of patience and a clear idea of someone with the right experience needed to bring trophies back to Turin is needed. Have we found the right person in Del Neri? I have strong doubts, again. He's done okay at smaller sides and acheived euro finishes but is he really able to step up to the biggest club / challenge of his career?

I hate being pessimistic but it's how I feel about this appointment, how I feel about Juve in general now. Some crucial times for Juve ahead, we've been on a slippery slope and if you don't get off it quickly it will take a long time to come back. If Jose leaves Inter we have a great chance of the title, especially if they employ Rafa. I feel we could have made another crucial error. An experienced world class manager was needed.....
You should listen to the Liverpool fans... they feel sad that Benitez isn't leaving for Juve, they really want to get rid of him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
'Juve is my biggest challenge'

Thursday 20 May, 2010
Gigi Del Neri believes coaching Juventus represents the biggest challenge of his career so far.

The 59-year-old tactician was officially unveiled to the Press this morning following his move from Sampdoria.

“I would like to once again thank Juventus for the opportunity. I will charge myself with giving the right physiognomy to this team,” Del Neri said.

“I want a compact formation and to get results. I have a difficult job, but we have the desire to do it.

“I will work with the utmost commitment. I want results and the fans to be satisfied.

“I must convince the club that this has been the right decision: Juventus have decided to focus on a staff that has done well in the past.”

When asked to describe how he is feeling, Del Neri said: “When you get the call to coach Juventus it's normal that there is a little emotion on your debut, but I know what I have to do.

“This is an important challenge, the most important of my career. But I have won other challenges. This for me represents the latest stage in my development.

“I lead a winning club. I must re-create a winning mentality to allow Juve to get back to being itself.

“I make my experience available to give a precise identity to the team. I will work hard until the dream of getting back to winning ways becomes reality,” he concluded.

FI...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where did he say, the group did well this season? :shifty:
WTF - - -- - what a waste -- - - - is someone doing this on purpose ???? trying to sink juventus ???????????

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
WTF - - -- - what a waste -- - - - is someone doing this on purpose ???? trying to sink juventus ???????????
Agnelli, Blanc, Marotta and Del Neri are all soldiers of Moratti. Their main objective is to precisely sink Juventus.

jbsal

Jul 25, 2008
I believe he can change something since for the first time he'll have a budget, Im going to support Del Neri until he proves me wrong, for the time being i am supporting him, you can all lay down in your negative coffins.
I have no idea how some f****** idiots here evaluate coaches and management!
go watch survivor or something you fags
I read Del NEri's profile - - - waste of flickin time - - fired twice ????? couldn't bring a club out of relegation ????

what people smoking in Turin ??????
plus those glasses he wears pissses me off . . ..

LOSER

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...-what-to-expect-from-luigi-del-neris-juventus

Nice article. Point out about Del Neri style of tactics and player selection in Chievo, Samp, and Atalanta and compare with our players.. The point about Del Neri formation with wingers and the need of 4 wingers is the interesting one while we only have Camo and Gio as our winger.. That's why there is lot of rumors we interested in Pepe, i don't think it BS.. Marotta can be interested in him

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Talking about formations in a thread about Del Neri just seems like talking about tomorrow's dinner menu while the Titanic is capsizing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)