Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (4 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Pellegrini is being fired next week. Damn I wish we could have gotten him. His team scored over 100 goals this season, won 38 games(the same amount as Barca) and ended up with 96 points. Too bad Marrotta thinks everything from Sampdoria is god's gift to earth.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And failed virtually every time they played against a decent team.
God, I hate that, the whole "he's not good enough against big teams". I remember when people discredited Ronaldo as a top player just cause he didn't score in big games.

Pellegrini did an amazing job his first season for Real and he's still a better option than Del Neri.
Thats expected with the amount of world class attacking players the team has.
Well, you can see it from that perspective. Or you can say that he managed to make a lot of egos work together.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
God, I hate that, the whole "he's not good enough against big teams".
He has one of the best few squads in the world, so you'll excuse me if I'm not hugely impressed at him thrashing Almeria and Tenerife every week.

He played Barca twice, Lyon twice and Milan twice and couldn't win any of the games.

I'm not going to say Pellegrini isn't a good coach, but speaking about some huge points total in La Liga isn't going to impress me.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He has one of the best few squads in the world, so you'll excuse me if I'm not hugely impressed at him thrashing Almeria and Tenerife every week.

He played Barca twice, Lyon twice and Milan twice and couldn't win any of the games.

I'm not going to say Pellegrini isn't a good coach, but speaking about some huge points total in La Liga isn't going to impress me.
You twist, you put facts in the story...

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lately, people here seem to question the abilities of the likes of Prandelli because he never won a trophy, well, guess what? Pellegrini never won a trophy in europe while Ranieri won 5 trophies.

This is so logical :rolleyes:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ranieri is better than Pelligrini. I bet this roma can screw pellegrini's madrid in the ass just like Lyon and old Milan did.

Madrid's season is a failure anyway you look at it. taking a world class squad , that finished easily second the previous year, and then adding 250 Mill worth of players to it to end up losing every big match there is. (If lyon can be seen as a big team).

The inexperienced leonardo with the old crappy one man team that is Acmilan did a better job.

I would have excused madrid if they had thrashed Lyon and Milan but then ended up exiting against Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)