Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (12 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i will support him,on the plus side he likes to play attacking football

but

the champions league qualification is a high point in an otherwise unremarkable career,i think we are all worried that this season could be a fluke. god we have all seen average players have magnificent seasons at a smaller club and fail once they get their big move. i guess we are all worried we have signed up the coaching equivalent of Manuele Blasi

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
juve fans are truly baffling.

when ranieri was appointed, everybody was saying how we were doomed and would finish 7th in the league, even though ranier had a good track record of building teams for top table. we ended up fininshing 2nd and qualifying for cl, then in 2nd season we had decent run in cl.

when the inexperienced ferraraw was appointed almost everyne here was excited saying how finally juve was going to challenge for titles, even htough the manager had zero experience. what's more even after the horrible first few matches which should have raised alarams, everyone here (excpet me) was saying how they should give ferrara a chance.

now del neri is coming off a solid season with a lesser sampdoria in which they qualified for cl, yet people are already writing him off.

juve fans are truly baffling.
You're truly baffling

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Commoooon everybody, sing with meeee!!!:

Weeee're on a hiiiiiiiiiiiighwayyyyyyyy toooooo heeeelllll
Hiiiiiighwaaaayyyyy tooooo heeeelllll!!! :drill: :drill:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
“The basic problem is that when I went to Porto, I tried to launch young talents and cut some of the old guard. It proved to be wise, although many didn't appreciate that at the time.

This is one of his quotes from one of his latest interview
http://www.football-italia.net/may16n.html

Maybe we can see a really new Juve

Chiellini, Marchisio, Giovinco
Cut some of the old guard? Like Buffon, Trezegoal and Camo?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No, I think most people were in favour of him when he was first appointed.
i'm prettty sure most weren't. remember it was after the popular deschamps was shown the door (un officially) by board, and people wanted us to challenege for title immideitaly after returning to serie a (lolwut?)

i remember alot of people saying how the best we could hope for is a midtable finish.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I can't believe we're pulling this move. I had such a depressing day and now I see his picture.

Such a wrong move this is. Even if we have a good mercato...it's just :sergio:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
couple of things i've admired about Del Neri is his ability to field a balanced team, i believe this will help us in terms of finding the right chemistry, something we've dearly lacked all season, additionally i admire his animations on the sidelines, sure beats watching blank faces and clenched teeth.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
the sad thing is that it is obvious now,the players are the problem,though that is another discussion for another thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)