Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (8 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Now that we have him as our coach :sergio: can someone tell us more about him? what's his favorite formation? is he a defensive / offensive minded coach? focuses on youth players?

Luigi Die Neri :D

Sep 30, 2006
Hmmm well..I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic...I will just wait and see...but i'm really surprised why everyone here is criticizing Del Neri even before he starts working...though everybody was extremely happy with the zero-experienced Ferrara....I really don't know on what basis do people here judge coaches...The guy qualified to the CL with a much less team than ours...a thing we were not able to do...I would like to hint out for our legendary Coach lippi...what was lippi before being assigned to Juve ? his greatest achievement was leading Napoli to the UEFA Cup !! ...I agree that it'd have been better if we assigned an already GOOD coach rather than experimenting again..but I also believe that the experiment could succeed..let's just support the guy..he now holds the Name of JUVENTUS...until he shows he do not deserve that support...and the situation won't be worse anyway

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juve fans are truly baffling.

when ranieri was appointed, everybody was saying how we were doomed and would finish 7th in the league, even though ranier had a good track record of building teams for top table. we ended up fininshing 2nd and qualifying for cl, then in 2nd season we had decent run in cl.

when the inexperienced ferraraw was appointed almost everyne here was excited saying how finally juve was going to challenge for titles, even htough the manager had zero experience. what's more even after the horrible first few matches which should have raised alarams, everyone here (excpet me) was saying how they should give ferrara a chance.

now del neri is coming off a solid season with a lesser sampdoria in which they qualified for cl, yet people are already writing him off.

juve fans are truly baffling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)