Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (20 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
RAMI¹⁰;2925227 said:
A striker for striker and a defender for another when we were 0-1 down and Iaq for Toni when it was obvoius that we needed Alex in order to create chances...
All of this and Marotta says he's our future! :sergio::sergio::sergio:
Only looks worse as it never pulled off.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
You know what pissed me off the omst about this game. Not the fact we didnt have any offense presence or the lack of proper subs but the fact he preaches about hard work and the team needs to pick it up bla bla and the whole game I dont think I saw him leave the dug out. I mean really?? did you see Allegri and how he was out there talking and using hand movements letting the players know what he wants and hes a freaking ROOKIE!! Here is our so called Mr. experience who sit on his ass the whole game instead of being out there and directing his players especially in the last 10 plus minutes, Do what your paid to do. Anyone can pick a stupid formation and pick a starting 11. Not to sit there and watch like a spectator. Hes a joke, I wasnt all against him but after this display screw it. Now his latest article quotes him saying Juventus needs to roll up there sleeves! Get real. Juve get a proper coach before we go back to Serie B.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
For the first 12 minutes of the game we played well. Real well, as far as the other 80 odd minutes idk.

:sergio:

I've lost hope in this season lets finish 10th or 12th .

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Also, Del Neri finally made it to a top team at 60 years old, he ain't going to leave that by himself.
Your right why would he leave, He'll never get a top team like Juve again if he left. So he'll just end up taking us down to a mid level team because hes a mid level coach. I honestly think our staff will be satisfied if they got into Europa League so I almost wish we dont even make it to europe. You get fuck all for qualifying for EL anyways maybe if we finish 9th he'll be fired for sure. I know stupid comment but all I know is Cagliari can level with us and Palermo can pass us if they both win which makes us tied for 8th. Who thought we'd ever see that day a relegation battle team like Cagliari would level with Juve with 10 or whatever games left.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Disillusioned, I hate these post match comments, trying to satisfy the fans making it look all rosy and cosy. He needs to be fired and as for Marotta keeping his back, well no suprise there.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
“Will I change from the 4-4-2? Every Coach has his own ideas and seeing as they have allowed me to stay in football for 20 years, I’ll stick with mine.”
^^ That is another amazing quote by our leader. Look at Allegri for example, he was using a 4-3-3 in the beginning but then he figured out that 4-3-1-2 was a much better solution and now they're doing great. Why? Because they have a coach who can adapt to his squad. Us on the other hand, we have a coach who's stuck with his bullshit formation and isn't even willing to try to change it although it getting us nowhere and we don't even have the players for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)