Luigi "Vergogna" Delneri (145 Viewers)

Finish the season with or without Del Neri?

• Yes, keep Del Neri till the end of the season and then fire him

• Fire Del Neri now and replace him with someone else till the end of the season

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Nedvěd;2925319 said:
*10 minutes left 1-0 down, at home, the team is lacking some power upfront think think think think hmmm oh get another defender on, yeah I think that's the solution*

Traore off for Bonucci
haha!:hellyes: I cannot do nanything else but laugh anymore! what a staff we have people what a staff lol.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Something like, we better not concede one more goal. 0-1 is more than enough, please blow your whistle.... 4min added time? WHAT THE FUCK, why??
And then he praises how well weve done compared to previous defeats. Gotta love this mentality, I see too much resemblance between all our last 3 previous coaches. FFS nothings changed.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
World class coach indeed. His comments and remarks and legendary.

"It's not like Juventus win the Coppa every year."

"Consistency is not in our DNA."

"I see no reason to change from 4-4-2. I have been deploying it for 20 years now."

What a legend. :touched:

May 22, 2009
We failed to finish top 4.. We'll finish 4th from the bottom if we stick to this guy.. Hopeless reason for a manager..
He wont change from the 4-4-2 cause he's been deploying it for 20 years.. yes we know how successful he's been..
Thanks for all the talking Delneri.. now leave..

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
World class coach indeed. His comments and remarks and legendary.

"It's not like Juventus don't win the Coppa every year."

"Consistency is not in our DNA."

"I see no reason to change from 4-4-2. I have been deploying it for 20 years now."

What a legend. :touched:
Did he really said that last one? What a Dumb...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Saturday 5 March, 2011

Marotta: 'Del Neri is Juve's future'

Director general Beppe Marotta insists Juventus will not sack their Coach. “Gigi Del Neri is our future and responsibility is to be shared out.”
Many expected the Bianconeri to wield the axe following a third consecutive defeat, falling 1-0 at home to Milan, and a seventh loss in 12 games.

“The club must make an objective analysis and understand if the Coach is to blame for this situation,” said Marotta.

“The responsibility is to be shared out between everyone. We cannot just put Del Neri in the dock, so we will continue with this solution. The important thing now is to bring calm back to the squad and hope to get some players back to full fitness.”

Many of the issues at Juve appear to be psychological, as they often go a goal down and struggle to react.

“Many of our new arrivals certainly don’t have the same career behind them as Milan’s men, so in the next transfer session we’ll focus on international experience as well as quality.

“Unfortunately, we didn’t expect to run into such a negative situation this year. There will be no revolution, as we laid the foundations for the future of Juventus this season and that includes Del Neri.”

As for this game, Marotta felt there had been an improvement compared to the defeats against Lecce and Bologna.

“We never had a shot on goal, but Milan didn’t create much either. It was an ugly game and the Rossoneri proved they were stronger than us at this time, but I saw far more determination than in our recent outings. It’s just a tough moment for us.”
DIE IN A FIRE. SERIOUSLY.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
No, I want them to keep him. What's the point of firing him now and blaming everything on his incapable old ass when we know well that he should have been fired much earlier?
I want him to stay and keep proving how incapable he is so noone will employ him in the near future. I want him to stay to remind the board how incapable they are for hiring him. I want him to stay so those who 2 months ago laughed when it was mentioned that he should be fired, will now enjoy his show.

In his defense though, with the mediocrity and with some awful players that we have, it's impossible to make top 4.
Good point. We'll end up in the bottom half and people here will say give these guys time for yet another year.

One year of Sampdoria = people wank themselves to sleep over how our future looks so bright.

I don't care if I get banned. Juventus fans are the biggest idiots out there.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I don't or can't believe it's only the coach fault, look who is milan's coach now? after past few years, I honestly don't believe ranieri, ferrara, zach or del neri are worse than allegri.... and our situation now is almost a copy from the 3 previous coaches! this is not normal!

somethings are wrong in this club, to be more precise, things are wrong after the 2007/2008 season when we ranked 3rd on the league :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 145)