Lucio (15 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
i like this transfer :shifty: donno why i think this might turn out to be a solid move like barzagli kinda move, if not then at least a good backup.

I really hope this isnt a boriello kinda move where better players are benched in favour of this ape coz of some special fetish conte has for him.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
if he had any hope of playing the third defender in a 3-5-2 before this tourny its all gone now lol. WTF are you doing man! out of all the teams to do it against as well. whatever bonbon seems to be improved and that young Cb we just bought looks good aswell. stone walled zanetti lol.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
To be honest, that ball took one of the weirdest bounces I have ever seen. The mistake during the week was much worse IMO. I still think he will have a decent season though. Hopefully this was the last of his mistakes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That really was a ridiculous bounce, although you always have to anticipate that a spinning ball might do that. I don't think I've seen many balls do that much of a deviation on a grass pitch before. He was a little unlucky.
It was hard to anticipate it. He simply did what he should have done. Even with the spin, the ball shouldn't have bounced like that and it wouldn't have bounced that way on any half decent pitch. Even if one could expect a strange bounce on such a pitch, he still wouldn't know where would that ball bounce so the only logical thing was to go for it as if you're playing on a normal pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)