Lucio (2 Viewers)

Noodle

★ ★ ★
Jul 29, 2007
Juventino[RUS];3759246 said:
Why? He never said that Juve had won unfair trophies in 04-05-06
I'm talking about how he's completely spitting in the face of his old fans and employers.

I definitely don't mind it, though. :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Trying to win over the fans. Its how Ibra will say that he lost his PSG jersey as a child because his elder brother took it off him and gave him a wedgie in the process.

May 22, 2007
I really thought he'd try and distant himself from talking about those championships, haha. I don't know if he followed Calciopoli at all but he's at least doing a good job in reducing any possible hostility directed towards him in the summer camp/at home games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I really thought he'd try and distant himself from talking about those championships, haha. I don't know if he followed Calciopoli at all but he's at least doing a good job in reducing any possible hostility directed towards him in the summer camp/at home games.
Yep.

He certainly gained some cool points in my book with his comments. :tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Don't read much into those comments. As any other player who just came from a rival team would do, he's just trying to win over his new fans.

OP
Fake Melo

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
  • Thread Starter #219
    Don't read much into those comments. As any other player who just came from a rival team would do, he's just trying to win over his new fans.
    I like how he handled it. He could have overdone it but he simply said I share the same opinion as our president and that's about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)