Lucio (27 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
True. And I don't care that he used to be an Inter player. He was an Inter player, never an interista, just has he will never be a juventino. Lucio is a machine. Insert coin, and he plays. Damn well I might add.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I REALLY hated this guy when he played for Inter (on top of the obvious reasons). But welcome to the club Lucio!
This.

But I'm really looking forward to seeing him injury some players this year.

He will have a good year, mark my words. He knows his age is of concern and joining Juve from inter means he has to win over a large section of the fans...he will have a point to prove and will set out to prove it.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
we needed a CB and got one for free... and a good one aswell... this is better than bruno alves for over 10mil...
yes he played for inter.. so what?

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
He will help for sure, was for free, has a couple of good years in him, leaves us with more cash for the CF.
I say good deal.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
It's going to be funny seeing him playing in a shirt that says "30 sul campo". Wonder which asshole journalist is going to be first to ask him how many scudetti Juventus have won.

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I think he is a great bench player. And he came for free. Lucio at this moment is our 4th choice behind Barzagli, Chiellini and Bonucci. We have such a great defensive line!!! :tup:

kistos

Dec 11, 2005
I doubt it with Bonucci's Euro 2012 appearance. Although it will be great to see all of them "fight" for a place on the starting eleven!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)