Lucio (1 Viewer)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Losing Lucio would be like one of your buddies dumping a whorish girlfriend. You've gotta be nice to her because she's your mate's girl and all that, but at the end of the day she's a c*nt and always will be. The whore stench (in this case InterMerda) will follow her everywhere, so it's best that she buggers off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Losing Lucio would be like one of your buddies dumping a whorish girlfriend. You've gotta be nice to her because she's your mate's girl and all that, but at the end of the day she's a c*nt and always will be. The whore stench (in this case InterMerda) will follow her everywhere, so it's best that she buggers off.
That is actually a perfect analogy :D

Well done, old chap.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I agree but we still need a backup CB. I hope we sign Bocchetti.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
:lol: At least he should be congratulated for his bravery to posing with these two.
Rinaudo was unlucky, cause he got injured and didn't get any chance to show his worth. He even scored a goal in coppa i rememb. So you can't say he was a catastrophic buy or something. Traore was though.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If we did have an injury situation like 2009-11 would you be comfortable throwing in a kid like Sorensen or perhaps Magnusson for 5-6 games, considering our season objectives?
that's my point, I believe the possibility that we'd face a situation like during the 2009/10 season (when 10+ players were injured constantly during the winter) is way too small for us to keep paying the wages of the deepest reserves. The wages of Lucio, Rubinho, Padoin (although I've nothing against him, proving to be a pretty useful guy actually) and Bendtner would be better used to finance one, better player who would compete for the starting 11 not the bench.

Apr 15, 2006
Lucio, terminated the contract
December 17, 2012

The adventure of Lucio is finished in black and white. Juventus and Brazil defender have reached an agreement for the consensual termination of the contract of the player.

Arrived on a free transfer this summer, in recent months Lucio has collected four official appearances with Juventus, one in the league, two in the Champions League and won the Italian Super Cup in Beijing.

-----------------------

Move thread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)