Lucio (1 Viewer)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Oh Lucio, im going to miss you :cry: I'll always remember the time you.........ummm...........uhhhh......yeahhhhhh you did nothing for us.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
he was never given a proper chance, yet another Marotta failure in CB position...
o well, we all saw that coming, didnt we, Marotta really is unable to find a proper CB, LB, LM or a prolific finisher...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
he was never given a proper chance, yet another Marotta failure in CB position...
o well, we all saw that coming, didnt we, Marotta really is unable to find a proper CB, LB, LM or a prolific finisher...
HAHA, that is all this is worth at this point.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But at least he signs enough first class CMs to field as LM (Marchisio), LB (Asamoah) and CB (Maronne)
so maybe we will get Lampard (contract expires soon) or De Rossi (Italian) to add the neccesary CB depth.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
But at least he signs enough first class CMs to field as LM (Marchisio), LB (Asamoah) and CB (Maronne)
so maybe we will get Lampard (contract expires soon) or De Rossi (Italian) to add the neccesary CB depth.
None of them are right, none at all.

Marchisio wasn't signed and isn't even playing LM

Asa isn't playing LB, but LWB, which is different.

And Maronne? Wasn't it Conte who thinks he should play there, as a sweeper mind you, not a CB.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
None of them are right, none at all.

Marchisio wasn't signed and isn't even playing LM

Asa isn't playing LB, but LWB, which is different.

And Maronne? Wasn't it Conte who thinks he should play there, as a sweeper mind you, not a CB.
Conte will only make an optimal use of the available material he has at hand, it his fault that Marotta has failed to get the players he asked.
Conte must improvise and go with the least compromise, still compromises, but there is nothing else he can do,
he has even admitted that even the selection of the formation was a compromise because of the lack of tools he has asked.

I admire him for that, it is IMO Conte's greatest strength, he is open minded and can adapt the situation to his terms.
But still, that doesnt means that we should accept the root of those compromises for ever.
Since Marotta has been proved time and time again to be such a handicap to Conte's plans and he is holding us back, by avoiding Conte to reach his optimal potential,
then the wisest move would be to upgrade him with a competent transfer manager.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just my opinion.he wanted to play so he must have been angry about not playing...
it does nothing good to have one like that in your dressing room.
Because all he could do was to complain,and he did,to the media few times...
So for sure all knew he was unhappy.we don't need unhappy guys in the squad;)
He was, as Cassano would put it, a true, big soldier amongst obedient, tiny little soldiers :D

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Should have never joined JUVE! Marrota wanted to show Secco that he can buy a brazilian and actually turn out to be good. Another brazilian fail at Juve!

Fuccck Lucio Inter Merda

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I don't understand why some are angry with Lucio. We asked him to join as a backup alternative if bonbon would be suspended. Lucio had other offers and knew he would probably not get to step in much unless Bon would be out. But Bon was released from charges and available. Lucio did us a favour but of course wants to play and deserves to play, so he must go. No hard feelings and I can understand his frustration particularly since he played really well the few times he did play.

Thank him for helping out and for fucking with merda and their fans. Although he won't be missed, there is no reason to flame him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)