Lucio, no not Lucio Dalla (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
It's perfect for a defender to be that age (29) -very exsperience CD (CL, Bundesliga winner, Germany cup winner, World cup winner, ... Just imagine a back line...

Zebina - Lucio - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Back up: (+buy De Silvestri & Dossena)

De Silvestri - Melberg - Legro - Dossena

Sell:

BLAH
Andrade
Grygera
Sali

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't have time to play games with you. Burke will tell you just how much a great defender Lucio is. Or are you going to say that a guy that watches Bayern games knows knowting about footballers as well?

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
I don't have time to play games with you. Burke will tell you just how much a great defender Lucio is. Or are you going to say that a guy that watches Bayern games knows knowting about footballers as well?
I'm not playing games...but if a guy that won WC and German League + Cup isn't a good purchase..i don't know...specialy now, when Juve has very gooooood and solid defence...Yea he is bad i guess, sooo bad that he turn down MAN United, for Bayer...
How long are you watching football???Have u bin to any of Juve games???

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
do you think Sali is a great player for us? After all he's one the CL and Bundeliga

do you think Barone would be a great player for us? after all he won the WC

do you think Bolo Zenden would be a great player for us? after all he won the CL

do you think Kleberson would be a great player for us? after all he won the WC

see how flawed your logic is?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lion is right here.

We don`t need Lucio.He`s not anything special plus for that amount of money we can get much better players.

If we are going to buy some CB let it be Zapata or Carvalho.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
do you think Sali is a great player for us? After all he's one the CL and Bundeliga

do you think Bolo Zenden would be a great player for us? after all he won the CL

Ok, mate, u win (i wouldnt tallk about Sali- maybe he hasn't have a good year with us but with Bayern hi was very good)...Do u get Bundesliga in Afganistan!?? Go and watch couple games of Bayern or re-runs on DSF, and see who Lucio realy is...
But u are right he is bad purchase for JUVE, is better to get Melberg ,Grygera and Legro , right???:D :lol:

And yeee, he playd in WC (first 11) and he plays for Bayern regulary for 4 years in league CL, UEFA...

Where is Kleberson??? :cool:
Did Zenden play hole season and hole CL tournament??' ye right :D
Barone playd one game in WC...

AND my logic is flawed....:oops:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007

:D :D :D dont be hard at Sali:D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ok, mate, u win (i wouldnt tallk about Sali- maybe he hasn't have a good year with us but with Bayern hi was very good)...Do u get Bundesliga in Afganistan!?? Go and watch couple games of Bayern or re-runs on DSF, and see who Lucio realy is...
But u are right he is bad purchase for JUVE, is better to get Melberg ,Grygera and Legro , right???:D :lol:

And yeee, he playd in WC (first 11) and he plays for Bayern regulary for 4 years in league CL, UEFA...

Where is Kleberson??? :cool:
Did Zenden play hole season and hole CL tournament??' ye right :D
Barone playd one game in WC...

AND my logic is flawed....:oops:
I don't live in Afghanistan nor am I an Afghani, but what do you have againt them anyways? What you don't think they have satellites or Internet? Are you making fun of them?

As for him being better than Legro, Grygera and Melberg. How does that prove that he is good enough? You still haven't proved that he is good. Arguing that he is better than Grygera is a poor attempt at convincing me because you are comparing an average player to a slightly better player than him . Saying that Lucio is better than our current players is not saying much because our current players are pretty bad. Instead of saying he is better than Legro, compare him to Nesta, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Vidic, Gallas, Zapata, Carvalho. Now what you get is that Lucio os an average player compared to the great ones.

Barthez played in 2 WC finals as a first team golie. But he was a crap goalie. This doesn't mean anything. Zebina has been 1st choice RB for 4 years now. That doesn't mean he is actually good.

I mentioned the likes of Barone and Zenden because you said that if a players wins titles then he is good.

As for me winning the argument, well this should have been pretty obvious. I won this argument before it even started. I'm that good.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm not playing games...but if a guy that won WC and German League + Cup isn't a good purchase..i don't know...specialy now, when Juve has very gooooood and solid defence...Yea he is bad i guess, sooo bad that he turn down MAN United, for Bayer...
How long are you watching football???Have u bin to any of Juve games???
No offence here Pingo, but then by your logic, Butt and Phillip Neville are great players..i mean they won every trophy there is in club football.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lucio Not For Sale – Bayern Tell Juve

Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has told all interested parties, including Juventus that Lucio is not for sale.

The Brazilian centre back has made it very public in recent weeks that it is his intention to leave the club, and move to Italy or Spain in the summer.

“It is time to leave Germany. I am feeling well at Bayern, but it is time to go," he said only a couple of days ago.

Juventus had emerged as one of the favourites to sign Lucio, with the Corriere dello Sport claiming last week that he was their number one defensive target for the summer.

However Germany legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has made Bayern’s stance on the matter very clear.

“The reality is that Lucio has a valid contract until 2010,” the 1982 World Cup star said.

“We will not set him free and will not sell him.”

Lucio has played 70 times for the Brazilian national team, and was a star at the 2002 World Cup in Japan and Korea, where he picked up a winners medal.

The classy stopper, who is famous for sparking counter-attacks by bringing the ball out from the back, rejected moves to Juventus and Roma in order to join Bayern in 2004.

goal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)