Lucio, no not Lucio Dalla (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
Possible Lúcio-Camoranesi Swap?
Juventus might sign the Brazilian to fix unsteady defence and even though Juventus are not competing in Champions League, they are watching it quite closely...

Last night Bianconeri observers kept an eye on the Real Madrid-Bayern game, as after Salihamidzic the Bianconeri could bring another Bayern player to Turin: Lúcio.

The Brazilian defender, who scored a precious goal last night, could be part of a deal which would see Camoranesi moving to the German team.

Lúcio, before becoming the Brazilian Captain, was linked to a possible move to Juventus in 2004, when he was at Leverkusen.

Eventually he decided to play for Bayern, remaining in Germany, while Juventus signed Le Grottaglie from Chievo instead.

In his first season at Turin Le Grottaglie failed to impress, and since has been on loan to several Italian teams. He’s still currently a member of the Bianconeri squad, but rarely plays.

In the meantime Camoranesi is desperate to find a big club playing in Europe next season and would be quite happy to leave Juve.

GOAL.COM

Good, but not good who will cover RWM? Marchionni? Actually that doesn't sound too bad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
and sali can play on the right wing..... i remember we were linked with lucio constantly a few summers back, not a bad defender but i still have a few doubts over his positioning, but as a positive hes strong, quick and good in the air

OP
Quickfeet

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    and sali can play on the right wing..... i remember we were linked with lucio constantly a few summers back, not a bad defender but i still have a few doubts over his positioning, but as a positive hes strong, quick and good in the air
    True, but that might end the Barzagli rumour.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I dunt think Bayern would let Lucio go considering they having a terrible time n defense at the moment,however everything could change if they miss out on the CL spot for next season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This would be FUCKING IMBECILIC. Lucio is one of the main reasons why Bayern can't keep the fucking goals out. One of the most overrated players on the planet.

Tobias

Guerriero
    Sep 20, 2006
    Lucio should have been a R/LB i'v never seen a CB attack as much as he does.
    Instead of lucio can we have bestian schwistiger(i tried dont know how to spell his name)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)