Luciano Moggi (2 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm curious to hear the testimony of the FIGC on why no one else was punished or will be punished as a result of all the new evidence against other clubs, the same evidence that proves Moggi had no system.

Yet, they ban him and pretend like the whole world hasn't heard any other wiretaps.

:dielaugh:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
News: AC Milan should sell Antonio Cassano - former Juventus chief Luciano Moggi

AC Milan should sell Antonio Cassano - former Juventus chief Luciano Moggi

The forward could struggle to get regular first team action at San Siro next season and the supremo has advised the Serie A champions to sell the Italy international

Former Juventus supremo Luciano Moggi has voiced his opinion that AC Milan would be wise to sell Antonio Cassano this summer.

The forward joined AC Milan from Sampdoria in January, but with the likes of Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Alexandre Pato ahead of him n the pecking order it is unlikely that the Italy international will be afforded much playing time next season.

Therefore, Moggi has advised the Serie A champions to cash in on Cassano before the controversial star starts causing problems.

“AC Milan have to sell Cassano, because [head coach Massimiliano] Allegri has too many attackers at his availability. Cassano could prove to be a problem if he doesn’t get regular first team action,” he said to Telecaprisport.

The 28-year-old has been linked with Fiorentina, but Moggi has claimed that he would rather see Cassano at Champions League qualifiers Napoli next term, before adding that he believes the player will remain at San Siro until at least January.

He said: “Napoli would be the perfect team for him in my opinion. However, I expect him to stay with Milan until the January transfer window. He will eventually go to another team and Napoli could take advantage of that.”

http://www.serieanews.soccerrumours.com/2011/06/news-ac-milan-should-sell-antonio.html

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What does it mean?
It could be translated as "Saint Immediately".
It goes waaaay back to early christianity when some were proclaimed saints soon after their death. It became popular again 6 years ago when pope John Paul II died and people were chanting "Santo Subito", asking for the dead Pope to be beatified.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
'Inter need a new Calciopoli to win again' & Luciano Moggi's Top 10 eye-catching quotes

Goal.com looks at some of the most outrageous comments to have come from the controversial former Juventus supremo

Former Juventus general director Luciano Moggi was handed a lifetime ban from Italian football earlier this summer for his alleged involvement in the Calciopoli scandal.

This hasn't stopped the outspoken figure from giving his opinion on the transfer policy of his beloved Turin club; the 74-year-old is not afraid to speak out on events at rivals such as AC Milan, Inter and Roma, either.

Moggi again made the headlines at the weekend when he voiced his belief that Atletico Madrid's Sergio Aguero and Villarreal's Giuseppe Rossi do not represent the answer to Juve's problems, before adding that new Roma signing Erik Lamela is more of a circus artist than a football player.

Goal.com list Moggi's top 10 quotes, ranging from criticism of the transfer policy of other clubs, to accusing Juventus' rivals of the downfall of Italian football.

10. MARADONA ALWAYS FELT SICK WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR TRAINING

Moggi's star player when he was in charge of Napoli was Diego Maradona, but he wasn’t particularly impressed with the Argentine’s attitude on the training pitch.

"He always used to feel sick when it was time for training. Ten minutes before the session his agent would call and say: 'Diego cannot come to training, Diego feels unwell'."

9. I TRICKED INTER INTO BUYING CYRIL DOMORAUD

"In 1999 I went to scout a player at Marseille and noticed an Inter scout was there for the same player. I had to misdirect him. I noticed Cyril Domoraud playing and started to praise him so the Inter scout could hear me. Within a week newspapers linked Domoraud to Inter and they ended up signing him. He turned out to be a very mediocre player."

8. EITHER EVERYONE IS GUILTY IN CALCIOPOLI, OR WE ARE ALL INNOCENT

Although Moggi and Juventus were originally judged to be the two main culprits in the Calciopoli scandal by the Italian football association (FIGC), the 74-year-old has always stressed that the punishments were a farce, and that everyone - including Inter's Massimo Moratti - indulged in the same practices he was accused of.

"The thing is simple. Either everyone is innocent, or everyone is guilty. In this case, I think everyone is innocent."

7. ROMA'S ERIK LAMELA WOULD BE EXCELLENT IN A CIRCUS

The former Juve supremo recently spoke about new Roma arrival Erik Lamela, and proclaimed that although he felt the Argentine has excellent ball control, he has his doubts as to whether the playmaker is suited to Serie A.

"Roma have several interesting players, like Lamela. He does what he wants with the ball at his feet, so would be excellent in a circus. How he does on a playing field in Serie A is another matter."

6. JOSE MOURINHO COULD BE MY LAWYER

After then-Inter coach Jose Mourinho complained about refereeing decisions going against the Giuseppe Meazza side, Moggi immediately hit back with venom at the Portuguese tactician.

“Mourinho could be my lawyer. No one more than him has shown the changes in the world of Calcio. Even a team like Inter, so objectively favoured by referees, still manage to find a way of complaining.”

5. AC MILAN TREAT RONALDINHO LIKE A BABY

After Ronaldinho was offered just three minutes of playing time against Sampdoria in November 2010, Moggi slammed Milan for their treatment of the former Barcelona ace.

"Milan are the most technically-equipped team in the league, but I cannot understand why Ronaldinho came on for just three minutes. Allegri cannot treat him like that. Ronaldinho is a champion, not a baby."

4. ITALIAN FOOTBALL IS DEAD

Not satisfied with blaming Inter for Italy’s 2010 World Cup failure, Moggi then took aim at FIGC president Giancarlo Abete, holding him responsible for single-handedly destroying the Italian game.

"Shooting at Abete now would be like taking the last brick away from a house that has fallen. Italian football is rebelling against absurd decisions from one man who is slowly killing our football. Someone, please save us."

3. INTER COMMITTED SUICIDE BY SELLING ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIC

Moggi struggled to understand how Inter had taken the decision to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic to Barcelona in part-exchange for Samuel Eto'o, and voiced his opinion that the Swedish international was irreplaceable. One year later, Eto’o celebrated a treble win with Inter, while Ibrahimovic had lost his starting berth in Catalunya.

"Inter have committed suicide by selling Ibrahimovic. They have sold their leader. Ibrahimovic can make the difference even when a team is playing badly."

2. I MADE ITALY WIN THE 2006 WORLD CUP

After being heavily criticised for his involvement in Calciopoli, Moggi decided to hit back and announced that Italy were only able to win the 2006 World Cup because of the players he had signed for Juventus.

"I was the one who took 10 players and a coach to the national team and I was the one who made Italy win the World Cup."

1. INTER NEED A NEW CALCIOPOLI TO WIN AGAIN

Inter dominated Serie A for several years after Calciopoli, but their rule came to an end in 2011, and Moggi doesn’t think they will win anything again anytime soon.

"Inter are finished. Their credit, obtained from Calciopoli, has run out. The team has turned from being a warship to a weak mob. To win again Moratti will probably need a new Calciopoli."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/ed...ew-calciopoli-to-win-again-luciano-moggis-top

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

great article from Goal.com, some of this quotes are just classic :touched:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And they are doing such a fine job those ''others'' that Moggi seems more and more like a star. If Marotta fucks up this mercato people will start lighting candles under Moggi's portrait...
Is it either Moggi or Marotta? Are there are no others in the world?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)