Luciano Moggi (8 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Moggi about coaches: "Gasperini and Conte are two excellent Coaches, but they wouldn't be a good fit with Juventus at this moment in time. If I was at Juventus, I'd take Guidolin with my eyes shut. He's ready for a big club. Arsene Wenger was a step away from joining Juve before Fabio Capello arrived. We chose Capello because he is the greatest of all."

Moggi about his biggest mistake: "When Roma wanted Davids, I asked for 15 and three of their youth players - De Rossi, Aquilani and D'Agostino.. 15 was too much. Had I asked for 10, De Rossi, Aquilani & D'Agostino then Roma would have accepted. That's my greatest error."

we would have fucked all of them except DDR off anyway.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/moggi-ritorno-alla-juve-mai-dire-mai-474976

The former Juventus director Luciano Moggi spoke to Radio Power Station, during the program, CRAZY FOR THE JUVENTUS.

Asked about a possible return to Juventus in the future, Moggi said: "Never say never to my return to Juve!"

Then the former head of Juventus Juventus spoke today, that of 2006, of what will and Calciopoli.

Last week we saw you writing about a possible reappointment of Del Blacks.

"The real problem is not the coach of Juventus. There are players that are not needed for the Juve and make it competitive to be sold to buy more valid. "

The current big players but do not give guarantees or at least does not seem that there are big market players in pink .....
"Juventus has spent so much money this year and who bought them will also be able to resell them ..."

Del Blacks were not confirmed, there have been many names for his succession to the bench. We ask: what is your opinion between the coach who made these names certainly will not come to Turin?
"Mazzarri and Spalletti but Mancini."

But Mancini could do really well in Turin in your opinion?

"It's a good coach and if we look for quality Mancini is the biggest name among those made so far. Then there was a contrast to the past Juve no doubt, but when you're on another team you only think about that. He exaggerated, but after he changed his mind. Many things were said hot after the game when it came to Naples to testify at trial and are virtually everything. "

What could convince Mancini to leave a company as ambitious as the Manchester City to land at Juventus?
"But in fact, Mancini will remain at Manchester City ...."

Without qualification in the Champions League as will Juventus to buy top players?
"They have to open your wallet or do as we did that we had no money but selling high priced players we had in pink to buy the best players at lower prices. When you do not have money you have to use ingenuity. "

This time last year, Andrea Agnelli became president of Juventus but would not take no decision at first because Marotta and Delneri had already been chosen. Now he will invoke his will?
"It must be heard. The situation is critical, not because of him this year has gone well but now must make critical decisions. "

Ibrahimovic once again decisive in Italy. There was the chance for Juve last summer to just take him instead of many regular players who have not moved one iota the value of the team? You would have helped Andrea Agnelli had to take it back if you asked him?
"Of course. There is no doubt that I would have done, I would have certainly helped to be able to resume. Ibrahimovic is a player who likes to do the job he does. It 'was at Juventus and surely we could come back. "

The first name that Luciano Moggi would be targeted for next year and how long the fans have to wait to review the Juve left Juventus in 2006?
"La Juve in 2006 will never return, were bought too many players who have nothing to do with Juventus, so first we must get rid of those and then start over. But names do not do .. "

As for the argument Calciopoli for the first time during the process of Napoli Juve's lawyers have responded to pm. They have done so for fear of a claim for damages against them?
"They did it because it was time to do it and why they had to do some time in the whole process I was left alone."

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Any news on whether he will be able to come back and when? Maybe by next year? Would this judge make that decision or would it fall on the FIGC?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)