Luciano Moggi (17 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I like that Moggi is still telling it like it is unlike the other newspapers in Italy who never say anything bad about Inter and Milan like they did towards us.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Luciano Moggi: The Real Calciopoli Is Now Looking At Milan & Inter
Moggi blasts Inter and Milan, and claims Calciopoli is still lurking in the shadows...

Luciano Moggi has accused referees of helping Milan and Inter, claiming the real Calciopoli is taking place this season.

His allegations come after Robinho's goal against Chievo on Sunday, which included a handball offence in the build-up that went unpunished.

"I had predicted back in 2006 how Italian football would turn out and I said 'Italian football will remain in the hands of the Milanese sides, who will share wins'," Moggi told Gold TV.

"Now the two Milan sides are also sharing favours from referees and this is shown from the last round of games in which both sides won their games with irregular goals.

"If my Juventus had won like that there would have been a scandal, but now the media in Italy are quiet about it.

"The 2006 judgements just showed the feeling from a public point of view, but what happened was total injustice not worthy of a country like Italy.

"I will fight until the end until justice is restored to me, and to all those whose life was ruined by the 2006 scandal."
Well, the f#$^er is right again.

:touched:
Where the fuck is Andrea Agnelli?
In Milan trying to pull his pants back up. :sergio:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I would like to show people that we can win without Moggi. If we go from being the most dominant club in Italy with Moggi, then to a shit team without Moggi only to become a winning team with Moggi once again it would look suspicious.

Personally, I think we can do alright with anybody as long as they're not like Secco or Marotta. We should just drop this attitude towards foreign players and we could be doing so much better.
I disagree, Moggi was a top notch manager, since we dont have the political influence or the money used by EPL clubs.
The only thing that would keep as competitive is a top notch management team, that would would make up for the handicaps we are lacking. This has been the case since Agnelli died and this is what we lack since calciopoli and are no longer competitive and we wont become competitive until this is settled...

The only purpose they brought calciopoli on us was to take us the only tool we had to remain competitive.
Now that this is off table, they wont mind giving us those titles back and even some cash to waste...

A random average manager like Marotta cant do miracles and is it was proved after all, he can barely keep up, with what its needed to be done at this level...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Better players Moggi inherited: Peruzzi (24), Carrera (30), Kohler (29), Torricelli (24), D. Baggio (23), Conte (25), Di Livio (28), Möller (27), R. Baggio (27), Del Piero (20), Ravanelli (26), Vialli (30).

Previous season finish: 2nd
Added coach: Lippi

Better players Marotta inherited: Buffon (32), Chiellini (25), Melo (27), Marchisio (24), Camoranesi (33), Trezeguet (32), Diego (25), Del Piero (35), Iaquinta (30).

Previous season finish 7th
Added coach: Delneri

No world championship-level spot the difference skills required.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Luciano Moggi Blames Inter For Italy's Decline In Champions League

Italy lose a Champions League place, Moggi blames Inter...

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has pinned all of the blame on Inter after it was announced Italy would lose a Champions League place from the 2012-13 season.

Germany will take Italy's fourth place, meaning Serie A will only have three representatives in Europe's elite competition from 2012-13 - two in the group stages, and one in the preliminaries.

And Moggi has been quick to blame Inter for the decline of Italian football on the continent, despite the Nerazzurri winning the Champions League last year.

Serie A has been frozen by the news of a place being lost, but the questions are still burning.

Writing in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column, Moggi claimed: "In every case I have to look at the most burning issue from the rubble, and that is the Nerazzurri. Inter exemplify the degrading which is affecting our football movement, especially seeing that they were the club who scooped up everything last year. Inter's destiny has been signalled, and a refoundation is needed."

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Moggi is always right, as any number of people round here will tell you.

Those people should now form an orderly queue to explain why they think Rosella is hot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)