Luciano Moggi (6 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Agreed, and everyone, please take time to read this :

In that 12 years he was in charge, moggi was the best manager in the game. he signed massive deals, while never actually having alot to spend. most of the deals came out of profit from other sales, for example selling zidane and getting thuram, buffon and nedved.

when the calciopoli stuck, moggi had build one of the best balanced teams the world has ever seen, even dutch commentators said that, knowing their hate towards the serie a, that meant alot.
We were financially the second richest team in the world, had the highest income from tv money, and were close the the merchandising from manchester utd and real madrid.

Then, it happened, calciopoli, he had to go, and see his work go down.
sees incompetent people take over.(secco, not marotta)

Currently, he's forced to watch. watch somebody else does HIS job at juventus.

really, thats like the new boyfriend from a girl you loved and dumped you: no matter what the guy does, u'll hate him and criticise everything he does, regardless your own opinion.

For me, moggi was the best in the game, and still is.
But i also understand that he is just giving opinions that arent allways his own, just to criticise the guy thats doing the job, he loved the most : beeing in charge, of juventus transfers.

I dont believe the rumour, but silently dream he returns as a director one day, if he can co-exist with marotta

thanks for reading

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

In that 12 years he was in charge, moggi was the best manager in the game. he signed massive deals, while never actually having alot to spend. most of the deals came out of profit from other sales, for example selling zidane and getting thuram, buffon and nedved.

when the calciopoli stuck, moggi had build one of the best balanced teams the world has ever seen, even dutch commentators said that, knowing their hate towards the serie a, that meant alot.
We were financially the second richest team in the world, had the highest income from tv money, and were close the the merchandising from manchester utd and real madrid.

really, thats like the new boyfriend from a girl you loved and dumped you: no matter what the guy does, u'll hate him and criticise everything he does, regardless your own opinion.

But i also understand that he is just giving opinions that arent allways his own, just to criticise the guy thats doing the job, he loved the most : beeing in charge, of juventus transfers.

I dont believe the rumour, but silently dream he returns as a director one day, if he can co-exist with marotta

thanks for reading
Ladies and gentlemen.
This post! :tup:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

thanks for reading
:delpiero:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Can't stand to see the idiot who gave the cunts a reason to make us suffer, back at the helm of the club I love the most. That's why.
I'm not an expert on calciopoli and my knowledge about it is limited but I don't think Moggi gave them an actual reason for it. Probably whole Italy and the FIGC was against us in that period and they would've did something sooner or later, just my thoughts.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

thanks for reading
:tup:

OP
Jul 2, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,135
    Moggi commited crimes against inter. Made them suffer for 15 years and they became joke's itself. People we hired after Moggi committed crimes against Juventus, day by day we become a provincial club. Last rumours about Floro Fucking Flores was a crime against humanity, not only Juventus though.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    I understand both views people have about Moggi. Personally I do think he has to take a fair chunk of the blame for what happened to Juve and that cannot go unnoticed, but I don't think he was the only one who committed these crimes and I don't think his crimes were worse than others but I do think he was punished more than others at the time and I would still welcome him back. That's just me though, I understand others don't agree and I'm cool with that.

BUT... what really pisses me off is the loaded questions he gets sucked into answering. The media have a field day with him and it causes people to over react so much. He obviously hasn't had the best media training but neither has Berlusconi and he's the prime minister.

I'm not telling people to give him a break or have sympathy for him, but just have a think about the media's role in his ranting and raving.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Moggi commited crimes against inter. Made them suffer for 15 years and they became joke's itself. People we hired after Moggi committed crimes against Juventus, day by day we become a provincial club. Last rumours about Floro Fucking Flores was a crime against humanity, not only Juventus though.
    Think about it this way, If it wasn't for Moggi's crime(s) we would have never had the clowns that succeeded him.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Can't stand to see the idiot who gave the cunts a reason to make us suffer, back at the helm of the club I love the most. That's why.
    it was called JEALOUSY

Yeah, you're right. They were digging for something and our fellow Saviour gave them one hell of a gold mine.
    Think about it this way, If it wasn't for Moggi's crime(s) we would have never had the clowns that succeeded him.
    I guess you dont understand that the whole trial was a kangaroo court in which Moggi had no way of defending himself...Moratti pulled all the strings (even hear of Guido Rossi ???)

I cant believe how ignorant people are.....what Moggi did was NO different than what any other team did, be it Inter or Milan

With the new trial, things will be done right, and Moggi will be vindicated

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    it was called JEALOUSY
    Why the fuck would I be jelous from Moggi? :lol:

I guess you dont understand that the whole trial was a kangaroo court in which Moggi had no way of defending himself...Moratti pulled all the strings (even hear of Guido Rossi ???)
    Regardless of how idiotic that court was, even Moggi himself declared more than once that he did in fact influence refs and that his only defence was that he wasn't the only one to do that. But then again, I guess YOU didn't understand that.

I cant believe how ignorant people are.....what Moggi did was NO different than what any other team did, be it Inter or Milan
    Exactly. Now imagine what would have the case be had Moggi not done what these corrupt fucks has done. Then there would have been no trial, no court order and no Serie B and no Moggi ban. While at the same time, justice would have most probably found its way to the justice system by then and the ones who did that would have been punished.

But no instead Moggi "Protected us" by sending our asses down to Serie B.

With the new trial, things will be done right, and Moggi will be vindicated
    That's the only reason why Im following this guy's press talk. But even if he pulls this off he would never compensate for what he did to us IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)