Luciano Moggi (5 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Now can you tell me what makes Furia Ceca a REAL fan and I am not?
He is a REAL fan because he loves Ronaldo, Kaka, Mourinho, Casillas and the others. He also follows all their matches, buys their jerseys and all that. You don't do that and You are not a Real fan.
Sorry.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I don't like Moggi and this has nothing to do with Juventus. I know many here who don't like the current board, does that make them fake fans? Or does that qualify them as REAL fans?

I can curse Moggi all day long but still at the same time love Juventus, I find it sad that you have to relate both together, loving one means loving the other ....

I think Moggi is a cheat just like any other club director in the league. I believe Juve weren't clean and I believe others aren't clean either. I believe that the Calciopoli wasn't a good reflection on the bad things that were happening in the league and I don't believe it cleaned it as it should.

Does that mean I spit at Juve? Does that make me less of a fan than you or any other who believes otherwise? No, it doesn't!

No one has the right to label anyone as a fan or not. Do you know what I have given to this club? No, you don't. Do I know what you have done? No, I don't.

I don't go saying you're a fake fan or I am the real fan and you should do the same.

Over and out, I am off to do something better than arguing with you.

I'm pleased at last you bother to explain yourself without throwing useless insults.
I'm glad we had that conversation and as i said before in my posts i never accused you in anything and want to apologize to you if i insulted you with something.

After all as fans Juventus should unite not divide us.

Sep 1, 2002
He is a REAL fan because he loves Ronaldo, Kaka, Mourinho, Casillas and the others. He also follows all their matches, buys their jerseys and all that. You don't do that and You are not a Real fan.
Sorry.
Careful, he might -rep you!

He even spreads so he can -rep you twice in a few hours.

HeeHaw

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Bro, im not the one with my mouth wide open there :lol:

Is that your reaction when you hear dong? That wont go so well for you in church when the bell rings :lol:
Wait...you are not homosexual?

Not that I have something against you being straight but would you mind if I ask you what are you doing on this site? Did you read the Private Message you got when you registered here? This site is for the homosexual Juve fans.
Why do you think the site name ends with a Z? Juventuz....just like rainbowz.com and all the other similar sites. Wasn't the Z ending enough for you to figure out what this site is about?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)