Luciano Moggi (13 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
Sounds like he would fit perfectly on Juventuz.

Seriously though you can't turn back the clock. He cheated and got caught even if it allegedly (or definately I don't really care anymore) among cheaters. You cheat you get caught Juve paid and he just criticizes Juventus to the nth degree. I really do wish he just shut his mouth and take a job at Bolonga or something.
Juve did not fkn cheat. I hate people who say that, especially when those people are (supposedly) Juventini.

Have you ever read the article on here about how Juve were never actually proven guilty?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Sep 8, 2010
Nobody should move on until we get justice.
You only move on when you're guilty and we're not.
people got to wake up - you can't wait 10 years for your justice dwelling in self-pity without moving on. that's not how this business/sport works.

Moggi and/or Juve might get their rehabilitation and then again they might not.

All Moggi is able to "contribute" to Juventus these days is populistic criticism that does anything but help his former club.

Moggi will never come back and I'm happy about it. Without him Juventus FC wouldn't have been damaged for years to come

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
people got to wake up - you can't wait 10 years for your justice dwelling in self-pity without moving on. that's not how this business/sport works.

All Moggi is able to "contribute" to Juventus these days is populistic criticism that does anything but help his former club.

Moggi will never come back and I'm happy about it. Without him Juventus FC wouldn't have been damaged for years to come
Truer words have never been said. You, my friend, have a great future on this forum. I welcome you a very warm welcome. The ugliest thing is Juve fans waiting for Moggi, Criscito and whoever bad mouths the club just so they feel a bit of sympaty regarding their opinion.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

what JCK said. :tup:

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008

Moggi criticizes Juventus because its only right to do so, Have you seen what we have been doing since 2006? Absolutely nothing. Moggi is a person who is familiar with success and has put that into action with Juventus, so when he criticizes he has the god damn right to.

You my friend should know that Juventus won a lot with Moggi...

7 Scudettos
1 UEFA CL
4 Italian Supercups
1 Italian Cup
1 Intercontinental Cup

Moggi was a man feared by many important italians, he made Juventus a stronger club, made us the club to fear and this is what you need today.

Self Pity? Let me tell you something, REAL Juventus fans believe Juve are innocent and are only waiting for the moment to come because we believe in it, I would trade trophies for justice any day after what has been said about Juve.

Im not going to move on and forget someone who served my club for that much success, Im not a glory hunter like JCK and the rest here who hate Moggi.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Moggi criticizes Juventus because its only right to do so, Have you seen what we have been doing since 2006? Absolutely nothing. Moggi is a person who is familiar with success and has put that into action with Juventus, so when he criticizes he has the god damn right to.

You my friend should know that Juventus won a lot with Moggi...

7 Scudettos
1 UEFA CL
4 Italian Supercups
1 Italian Cup
1 Intercontinental Cup

Moggi was a man feared by many important italians, he made Juventus a stronger club, made us the club to fear and this is what you need today.

Self Pity? Let me tell you something, REAL Juventus fans believe Juve are innocent and are only waiting for the moment to come because we believe in it, I would trade trophies for justice any day after what has been said about Juve.

Im not going to move on and forget someone who served my club for that much success, Im not a glory hunter like JCK and the rest here who hate Moggi.
What makes him a glory hunter, exactly?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He's a Juve fan only because of the glory Moggi's successors brought to Juve. He wasn't a Juve fan in those dark days for Juventus under Moggi, when we struggled to get a top 15 finish in serie A.
Now can you tell me what makes Furia Ceca a REAL fan and I am not?

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Now can you tell me what makes Furia Ceca a REAL fan and I am not?
People, I would like to apologize to JCK for saying he's a glory hunter because he did not take it well. I don't blame him. We have a very tense relationship.

Any how, I didn't mean to insult you, im sorry.

And i would publicly like to say, I think JCK is a very good guy and i respect him, It's always me who attacks him and i should behave.

JCK, give me one last chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)