Luciano Moggi (17 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:shifty: not enough subtlety in your approach to sarcasm ;)

I want Juventus to be competitive; that means fighting for the top. The way I see it, we are currently vastly inferior to Inter, and both the Roma and Milan squads.

I see us competing for 4'th place, and struggling to achieve that goal!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Sorry, but all the negativity gets a bit tiring.

I realise we're not going to win the Scudetto, but being a mid table contender at best? I don't buy that.
actually,i thought juve could have gotten 2nd place had Diego not being sold,and that the team was complated which they were,missing only a left back and a back up central defender, and i would still believe that thought if Juve gets a good replacement for Diego,no quag-man is not a good enough replacement,im talking about a Cassano or Aguero at the very least Benzema..then yes,we could contend for the scudetto..if this does not happen then probably yes,fourth place especially if milan get ibra..

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Hey guys,i had a dream ynite that Moggi was fucking Marotta n in the end he did a facial cumshot to Marotta.

What does this dream mean?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Sorry, but all the negativity gets a bit tiring.

I realise we're not going to win the Scudetto, but being a mid table contender at best? I don't buy that.
Well he obviously thinks Serie A is a league consisting of eight teams, being mid-table contenders but at the same time fighting for the fourth place has no other explanation.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
:rofl:
(btw, can't we have the old rofl smilie back? I know that dude killed, buried and skullfucked it but I really liked it :D)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
actually,i thought juve could have gotten 2nd place had Diego not being sold,and that the team was complated which they were,missing only a left back and a back up central defender, and i would still believe that thought if Juve gets a good replacement for Diego,no quag-man is not a good enough replacement,im talking about a Cassano or Aguero at the very least Benzema..then yes,we could contend for the scudetto..if this does not happen then probably yes,fourth place especially if milan get ibra..
Losing/replacing Diego could very well turn out to be a blessing, so that doesn't bother me 1 bit.
But for me personally, there are too many uncertainties right now (coach, certain new players). So I'm not counting on us making a serious challenge for the Scudetto. Not yet anyway.

Hey guys,i had a dream ynite that Moggi was fucking Marotta n in the end he did a facial cumshot to Marotta.

What does this dream mean?
Not sure what it means. But your dreams > my dreams.

Well he obviously thinks Serie A is a league consisting of eight teams, being mid-table contenders but at the same time fighting for the fourth place has no other explanation.
See, I knew there was a valid explanation :D

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Luciano Moggi Slams Juventus' Transfer Campaign As "Useless"

Former Juventus director Luciano Moggi has been brisk in putting the downers on the club's summer transfer campaign.

La Vecchia Signora have already come under the microscope from a number of critics who raised questions on director Giuseppe Marotta's movements.

And Moggi has come up with some of his own.

"Juventus did everything they shouldn't have done to return to being competitive," he wrote in his Tuttomercatoweb.com column.

"People ask me what I would have done... nothing. The directors have acquired players who were reserves in other teams. One example is Leandro Rinaudo. It's the same with Simone Pepe.

"Juve's transfer market resembles that of a provincial team. They don't have the power to attract players like they once did. And they are a club that fails to protect players who often come under the microscope.

"They need quality. It makes no sense to buy a load of players who are useless to the project
."

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/tran...i-slams-juventus-transfer-campaign-as-useless

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)