Luciano Moggi (17 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
They don't have the power to attract players like they once did.

"They need quality. It makes no sense to buy a load of players who are useless to the project."
These are just treasures to any team manager.

If were buying even just 1 great player every summer since our promotion in 2007 we would have a great 11 players considering that we already have good players like Buffon,Chiellini n some other.

But instead we were just signing a flop after another exactly as Moggi said "It makes no sense to buy a load of players who are useless to the project."

The players who we brought were really USELESS,6 loand players who the sum of their deals cost around 15 million,it was better to keep Trezeguet,Diego,Seba,Ekdal n Ariaudo instead of Qualiarella,Aquiliani,Pepe,Rinaudo,Traore and spend those wasted 15 million on Kolarov.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Moggi is right, it's only the fans who think otherwise because were all hungry for success that we can't see that we're crap. When we sign big names someday, we'll all look back and say.. "I can't believe we had those players"!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
These are just treasures to any team manager.

If were buying even just 1 great player every summer since our promotion in 2007 we would have a great 11 players considering that we already have good players like Buffon,Chiellini n some other.

But instead we were just signing a flop after another exactly as Moggi said "It makes no sense to buy a load of players who are useless to the project."

The players who we brought were really USELESS,6 loand players who the sum of their deals cost around 15 million,it was better to keep Trezeguet,Diego,Seba,Ekdal n Ariaudo instead of Qualiarella,Aquiliani,Pepe,Rinaudo,Traore and spend those wasted 15 million on Kolarov.
you are clueless about the therm "wages" arent you ?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He certainly criticized Juventus, their board, their transfers and their players. What's new from this moron?

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
He certainly criticized Juventus, their board, their transfers and their players. What's new from this moron?
Sounds like he would fit perfectly on Juventuz.

Seriously though you can't turn back the clock. He cheated and got caught even if it allegedly (or definately I don't really care anymore) among cheaters. You cheat you get caught Juve paid and he just criticizes Juventus to the nth degree. I really do wish he just shut his mouth and take a job at Bolonga or something.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Seriously though you can't turn back the clock. He cheated and got caught even if it allegedly (or definately I don't really care anymore) among cheaters. You cheat you get caught Juve paid and he just criticizes Juventus to the nth degree. I really do wish he just shut his mouth and take a job at Bolonga or something.
So why can't he speak? Last i heard there is freedom of speech in Italy and people can say whatever they want, Or am i wrong ?!

The man worked with Juve for around 10 years and won many trophies with us. When the media asks him about Juve do you expect him to say nothing ?

Plus almost everything that he said from 2006 up until now is proven to be right. He said that this club is been run by a bunch of clowns (secco and his gangs) and that things isn't looking good at the club and guess what? We had one of the shittiest seasons "ever" in the history of this club last year.

I don't care anymore about what Moggi says but i find it pretty weird that even some of us (juve fans) are calling Moggi a cheat. If he was a cheat (which indicates that the club have also been cheating) how come we've reached 4 champions league finals + 5 semi-finals in these 10 years period that he was here? Did we even cheat in Europe ?

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
So why can't he speak? Last i heard there is freedom of speech in Italy and people can say whatever they want, Or am i wrong ?!

The man worked with Juve for around 10 years and won many trophies with us. When the media asks him about Juve do you expect him to say nothing ?

Plus almost everything that he said from 2006 up until now is proven to be right. He said that this club is been run by a bunch of clowns (secco and his gangs) and that things isn't looking good at the club and guess what? We had one of the shittiest seasons "ever" in the history of this club last year.

I don't care anymore about what Moggi says but i find it pretty weird that even some of us (juve fans) are calling Moggi a cheat. If he was a cheat (which indicates that the club have also been cheating) how come we've reached 4 champions league finals + 5 semi-finals in these 10 years period that he was here? Did we even cheat in Europe ?
quiting the haters :bianconero: , well done. :jvefan: forzza moggi

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008

Thats the question that can't really be answered.

What is evident is that he did get caught and is one of the reasons why Juve is in this position. I just don't wanna dwell on how good he was and how he is all right because it doesn't matter. The club is different now and has to move on and Moggi can't help Juve. His media statements although he is free to say whatever he wants don't really help Juve.

I guess thats why I really dont' care and won't really be positive about anything he says. I wish he shut up

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Thats the question that can't really be answered.

What is evident is that he did get caught and is one of the reasons why Juve is in this position. I just don't wanna dwell on how good he was and how he is all right because it doesn't matter. The club is different now and has to move on and Moggi can't help Juve. His media statements although he is free to say whatever he wants don't really help Juve.

I guess thats why I really dont' care and won't really be positive about anything he says. I wish he shut up
You shut up

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

Look at your avatar ffs you hypocrite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)