Luciano Moggi (10 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
“Juventus are paying for their incapacity and the leadership at board level. You can see the players aren't going on to the pitch in a calm frame of mind and that they have lost self-esteem. They lack an authoritative point of reference in the club.

“Secco should return to being the team manager and Blanc should resign this instant. And to think that one-day Blanc said: 'football is easier than I thought.' Evidently he was speaking about teams made by other…

“They have destroyed a team that was among the best in the world for organisation and competency. It will be impossible with these directors to get team back to the normality that surrounds a great football club like Juventus,” he concluded.
Totally spot on.

You know, fuck political correctness and "class". I'd rather have Moggi back at the club instead of this group of wankers.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
But he's right, Candreva won't solve any of our problems. He's not the sort of player we needed.
I think we actually do need him. If he's brought here to be Camo's replacement then this move would make lots of sence.

I think Ferrara reallized few weeks into this season that the 4-3-1-2 system would never work with Diego in our team. He probably figured out just like most of the guys here that the 4-2-3-1 formation is the right way to go but he simply didn't have depth for that system.

He tried to survive with our team till january when the market re-opens again (but the results were horrible and that didn't help him much). We brought Candreva plus got Iago as a back up for that system.

A combination of horrible mistakes from the management last summer in the market, constant injuries to our players plus Ferrara's inexperience are what causing us all these bad results IMO.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Totally spot on.

You know, fuck political correctness and "class". I'd rather have Moggi back at the club instead of this group of wankers.
Moggi is a blowhard, for sure. But in one week he's said things that have made more sense and I've believed more in than anything Blanc has said in his entire tenure. That says something right there about trust.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)