Luciano Moggi (31 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Luciano Moggi, the disgraced former Juventus director, has compared himself with Inter boss Jose Mourinho.

Speaking on Italian chat show Chiambretti Night, Moggi said: “Mourinho is a great communicator. I like him because he does the same things that I did for Juventus, muddying the waters.

“He will not suffer the same end, though, because he is a Coach who gets results.”

Moggi was then asked to give his impression of Inter's comments after the Milan derby in which Mourinho and Massimo Moratti alluded to Calciopoli, asserting that someone doesn't want them to win a fifth consecutive Scudetto.

“Moratti fights what we fought ourselves. Strangely he even says that Milan are the strongest club, seeing that he is now speaking about plots. Whoever organises these things has remained inside. Moggi was probably the one they had to knock down,” he said, playing the victim.

“We fought what Moratti fights today. We were probably stronger.”

It wasn't long before Moggi turned his attention to the crisis engulfing Juventus.

“I don't enjoy it for the players, but the directors haven't signed a good one in three years. I never expected Bettega to go back. He is a great fan of this team. He left through the door and came back through the window.

“I don't miss Juve. I wouldn't be able to look these directors in the face if they were to ever re-call me… Juve are not like Inter or Milan: Inter are stronger in terms of players, Milan are stronger as a club,” Moggi concluded.

Moggi the great!! What a Juventino, now he praises Inter and Milan :touched:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
All he does is talking shit about our club, board, managers, new players and keeps praising other clubs and their managers, huge support he is giving isn't he? And we still have members who want him back..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
All he does is talking shit about our club, board, managers, new players and keeps praising other clubs and their managers, huge support he is giving isn't he? And we still have members who want him back..
Short-memory-disease or grass-is-greener-on-the-other-side-disease are very common amongst desperate football fans. I couldn't care less what this guy does or says, as he's not involved with our club.

Apr 17, 2009
Well I personally only feel he's been slagging the board. He's got good reason to also. They are very incapable.

But at the end of the day he's just flapping his gums which really doesn't change anything.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Moggi the great!! What a Juventino, now he praises Inter and Milan :touched:
Saying he doesn't miss Juve was enough for me, I don't care if he praises Milan and Inter, he simply doesn't miss Juve. He was here for his own benefit and the club has nothing to do with it.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He says things to make himself look better, it's as simple as that. It was good when he was director general, because in helping himself he helped us, then when it went tits up we took the brunt of it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Great post. It makes no sense if he claims he was set up by someone often hinting at Inter, why would be praise them now? Truth or not, he may be right about our BOD but needs to worry about himself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)