Luciano Moggi (18 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I think its a question of reputation now. Since going to B and coming back we have been talking here about making Juve a new brand, a new team. I remember people have mixed opinions about Moggi after the whole calciopoli saga.

I think its a tricky one:

1. choose success (cause the current board isnt good enough)
2. choose bad reputation (we will clearly be called cheaters and as things stand now, with Moggi returning and if we become success, we will be called even bigger cheaters, since, well right now, when things are apparently honest, we aint competitive enough).

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
"Take into account that to do the deal for Paolucci he had to get Franzo Grande Stevens to telephone Siena's President in person?"

That's embarrassing for Juve.
Embarrassing indeed, if it's really true that is.

Anyway, it's obvious that Moggi does not give a damn about Juve anymore. If he did, he wouldn't go around making statements that make us look even worse.
Seeing his own name in the papers & getting people to talk about him is all he's interested in right now.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Anyway, it's obvious that Moggi does not give a damn about Juve anymore. If he did, he wouldn't go around making statements that make us look even worse.
Seeing his own name in the papers & getting people to talk about him is all he's interested in right now.
We are bad enough, and we don't need anybody to make us look worse because worse than this won't happen ever..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

I wouldn't put it that way. It's still Moggi, I think his criticism counts the most in our case and his words hurt more than fans protest and everything.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

He's a huge egocentric. He cares about his name and reputation, not Juve as a club. Thus, the old Juve was his selling point, the current is his punching bag.

Whether he will come back I don't know, but if he will, he most definetly will not return for Juve's sake but his own.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
He's a huge egocentric. He cares about his name and reputation, not Juve as a club. Thus, the old Juve was his selling point, the current is his punching bag.

Whether he will come back I don't know, but if he will, he most definetly will not return for Juve's sake but his own.
I share the same opinion here.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
We are bad enough, and we don't need anybody to make us look worse because worse than this won't happen ever..
You are right that we don't need anybody to make us look worse, yet Moggi does just that. And he has been doing that for the past 3,5 years.

I wouldn't put it that way. It's still Moggi, I think his criticism counts the most in our case and his words hurt more than fans protest and everything.
Of course his criticism counts for a lot: there are thousands of people going over his every word & analyzing his thoughts. Just like we are doing.

You couldn't be more correct.

Look, I still have respect for Moggi. He arrived at Juve when we were in an extremely difficult situation. Results wise & finances wise.
He was a major asset to us back then & helped to turn things around.
But the fact remains that he was never more than an employee, a very powerful one obviously. He was & will always be looking for what's best for him.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I think its a question of reputation now. Since going to B and coming back we have been talking here about making Juve a new brand, a new team. I remember people have mixed opinions about Moggi after the whole calciopoli saga.

I think its a tricky one:

1. choose success (cause the current board isnt good enough)
2. choose bad reputation (we will clearly be called cheaters and as things stand now, with Moggi returning and if we become success, we will be called even bigger cheaters, since, well right now, when things are apparently honest, we aint competitive enough).
New brand? :lol:

A brand needs to attract new fans, how this poor, broken team can attrect anyone ?
Small clubs and big clubs on the way down dont get new fans, winning teams do.
If Moggi will come back, and if he will help us build a winning team again, new fans will come, pepole would talk about this club in awe again.
The only way to turn the page on calciopoli and this awfull period, the only way to make pepole forget this is to beacome a feard team again, not beacoming a "nice guys" club that recive sympathy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)