Luciano Moggi (4 Viewers)

Are you against a possible Moggi return?

• Yes I'm against, Moggi can soap it for all I care

• No I'm not. Bring him back

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Other sources say that they want to turn the club into a mid-table club because they don't want to win as much money from it as it usually gets. They are so good that they want others to enjoy glory.
I like these sources. :D

Call me when he spend more than 12-15m on the mercato for good players and when we get rid of the crap we have on board. :cry:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Or, I'll do something else? I'll enjoy watching the club, I'll keep on spending my extra money to go watch them and support them and I'll keep on smiling whenever I mention that I support Juve. I will not wish for the club to lose just for the manager to get fired nor I will call for the heads of the ones running the club nor I want to wish that a crook to come back and run the club. At the same time I'll laugh my ass off when I see some fools calling me a non true fan.
Why would anyone call you a non-Juve fan?

You love them and want them to win. That's a Juve fan.

anyway, I voted against Moggi coming back. I don't like re-heated soup and having him back would create too much havoc with the media and that shit.

We have to take Marino from Napoli.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, the only reason you wouldnt him back is the media backlash? Umm, you cant possibly think of other reasons?

And sincerely hope most of the "I want him back" votes are unserious (I know Bes's vote is). REALLY hope that.

Jun 26, 2007
Or, I'll do something else? I'll enjoy watching the club, I'll keep on spending my extra money to go watch them and support them and I'll keep on smiling whenever I mention that I support Juve. I will not wish for the club to lose just for the manager to get fired nor I will call for the heads of the ones running the club nor I want to wish that a crook to come back and run the club. At the same time I'll laugh my ass off when I see some fools calling me a non true fan.
Word³

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Seriously, the only reason you wouldnt him back is the media backlash? Umm, you cant possibly think of other reasons?

And sincerely hope most of the "I want him back" votes are unserious (I know Bes's vote is). REALLY hope that.
That's about it.

Why would anyone call me a non-Juve fan? It seems you haven't been around lately.

- If you don't voice your concerns, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't ask for Ranieri's head, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't bitch Molinaro no matter what, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't wish death upon SUCKO, BLANK and Gigli, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't hate Inter, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't believe that Moggi was innocent, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't wish that Moratti dies ever day, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't believe that the current board was assigned to destroy the club, you're not a true fan.
I'm a fan. :weee:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Damn Jack, sometimes I think you like to throw fists in the air. I didn't see anyone in this thread call your support for Juventus into question yet for the past three pages you've been doing the whole "real juve fan" thing.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
Why would anyone call me a non-Juve fan? It seems you haven't been around lately.

- If you don't voice your concerns, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't ask for Ranieri's head, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't bitch Molinaro no matter what, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't wish death upon SUCKO, BLANK and Gigli, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't hate Inter, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't believe that Moggi was innocent, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't wish that Moratti dies ever day, you're not a true fan.
- If you don't believe that the current board was assigned to destroy the club, you're not a true fan.
:lol:

admitting it is the first step :D

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I would love to see Moggi slap around Moratti and Berlusconi with his dick again, and then wipe it afterwards in nerazzuri and rossoneri curtains. I mean, who wouldn't? :confused2

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
I would love to see Moggi slap around Moratti and Berlusconi with his dick again, and then wipe it afterwards in nerazzuri and rossoneri curtains. I mean, who wouldn't? :confused2
What can anyone slap with his dick when he is 72 years old?

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
admitting what? that you wish moratti dies?
i bolded that part since i found it funny, some people actually think like that (if you don't hate inter and want moratti to die you're not a true juve fan)

and i was joking about the admitting part (jack admitting he's not a true juve fan since he doesn't match up to the things he listed)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)