Luciano Moggi (2 Viewers)

Are you against a possible Moggi return?

• Yes I'm against, Moggi can soap it for all I care

• No I'm not. Bring him back

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
let's draw a line between criticizing and making up annoying, childish names and writing long posts without paragraph structure
quit your whining

yes sir, you are right about a certain extremist american cop
extremist, how so ??

because I support my team, unlike you ??

watch your tongue there Bessie, you forget, I know where you work and live :evil:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I think he should shut it. Saying Ronaldinho was the worst buy of the season, he obviously isn't, and he'll be fired up to do well against Moggi's former team

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Moggi on Milan:

“They could not have built a worse side, they are simply irrational!” he insisted on Radio Kiss Kiss.

“They have now signed Thiago Silva for next season, but [David] Beckham will also join them next month… Poor [Carlo] Ancelotti! I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes.”

Moggi on Scudetto:
“I believe that Inter and Milan will alternatively claim the Scudetto over the next few seasons, but only if the Rossoneri will not be as bad as they are now,” he concluded.

-----------
You know......i have a feeling that Moggi doesn't want Juve to win a scudetto. He doesn't want this new Moggi-less Juve ran by his enemies to win the scudetto.
He doesn't want to be proven wrong that the new directors are doing a bad job.
I honestly think so.

He never said a good word about the new Juve. He never praised a good mercato move, a good display by the boys. He only says what he would've done, he only criticizes and sticks to his theory that Milan and Inter will win everything in the next years.
If Juve do it and win a scudetto than everything he said will be proven wrong and he doesn't want his know it all image to be ruined.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Alen, I swear you took the exact words right from my mouth man. I was about to say the fucking SAME thing.

He obviously doesn't want us to win the Scudetto so his image doesn't evaporate. He has never said anything positive concerning our matches, results, transfers( Sissoko, Iaquinta, Mellberg) even our youngsters.

And how he has predicted Milan before to be the only horse in race alongside Inter pulling us out is beyond me.

This Scudetto would mean a lot to me if we win it, really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)