Luciano Moggi (2 Viewers)

Are you against a possible Moggi return?

• Yes I'm against, Moggi can soap it for all I care

• No I'm not. Bring him back

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They were actually saying that one of the Samp players got a yellow in order to be suspended for the match vs Juve. And then they said that we won that match against Sampdoria.

It turned out that the Samp player wasn't suspended and he played against us, and it also turned out that we lost that match at home and after that match Milan caught us in the standings.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Alen I think you got the signals crossed with the Udinese-Bologna match where they stated Pinzi (and another player that I can't remember) were given yellows and suspended for our match.

Both were booked but not suspended and faced Juve.

The original Samp accusation was that we won 1-0 (according to the informative initially presented). When it was pointed out that Juve lost 1-0 the game changed to Juventus-Samp where Juve won 3-1. In any case the dates no longer coincided, the referee names no longer coincided, etc.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I think he meant that in the sentence they stated that these players missed the Juve game because of accumulated yellows and because of the "Moggi system" but in fact they never reached the yellow card limit and did play the game vs Juve.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
The problem is if what gsol is saying is true about that game (I'll check later) then they accused Moggi for doing something that didn't happen.

Not sure if that's what he meant though. Sounds too far fetched and amateurish.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Farfetched but correct. I remember one player being Pinzi. There were two however. The accusation claimed that they were suspended for the Juve match but they actually played. The accusation was eventually dropped.

Amateur pretty much sums up the entire legal proceeding.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Most Juve fans I am in contact with, by that I mean in Italy still support and admire him. Accepting the reality of italy social and political history.

The only ones who seem not to are their transatlantic and distant cousins found on this web site. You'd think of was a Milan site if you casualy dropped in.
agreed....most Juve fans still believe in Moggi, as do I

But it should happen. He should also pay the club lots of money as compensation for his filthy actions. As for the image of the club there is nothing he can do to clear it unfortunately but I'll be satisfied seeing him behind bars after paying compensations.
please explain to me exactly what he did to warrant such a response

Those who established it are Vinman, Cronios, Andy, gsol, Badass_Devil and Turk.
I dont recall saying you werent a true fan (I could be mistaken), but I think you talk alot of rubbish to get under peoples skin

I'm not gonna try to change peoples views on that matter because I don't hold the truth. I respect everybody's opinion on this subject. The thing that really bothered me was they way that short process was made and the result.

Was Moggi a saint? Hell no.
Do I think he bought refs? No.
Is anything happening now any different than what happened in the past concerning ref "mistakes"? Nope.

What leads me to believe that something was fishy is that we had a packed club and every team crapped their pants when they met us. Juve had the most players in the 2006 WC final. We had a coach that was made for winning championships. Now about inter. Finding out they weren't involved in this made my suspicions even greater when I found out about the ties between Rossi, Moratti, Telecom and cie.

Yes, it's all speculation and conspiracies theories but why should I believe in the sporting system in Italy when you see that shit every day in politics and business?
perfectly put, Marco !!:juventus:

In the end guys these are all old arguments and I hardly have the motivation to repeat them all over again in another forum.

In the end Illecito Strutturato/Articolo Strutturato/Illecito Ambientale were terms coined during the trial that had never existed before. They summarized a series of petty crimes in order to convict for a capital crime.
The end result is that Juventus were relegated for attempting to alter the standings and that no attempt was made to alter an individual match. It is a gross contradiction.

We got fucked.
yes we certainly did, by a half-fast kangaroo court

the entire process was more fake than a WWE wrestling event...it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure this all out

Jack, or anyone else against Moggi, please tell me exactly what Juve matches you believe we didnt actually win, but were assisted to the three points ? Our team was the best in Serie A for those years , hands down....ask the players if what they did on the field wasnt real, but controlled by Moggi, and I guarantee any and all past and present Juve players will tell you that everything was earned through blood, sweat, tears, and extremely hard work !!

dont discredit our champions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)