Luciano Moggi (2 Viewers)

Are you against a possible Moggi return?

• Yes I'm against, Moggi can soap it for all I care

• No I'm not. Bring him back

Results are only viewable after voting.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Regardless of wether he was innocent or not,Juve's name was dragged through mud because of Moggi.Yes he's light years ahead of Secco when it comes to transfer dealing,but what's done is done.I wouldnt want Moggi back just like i wouldnt want someone like Lippi back.The Moggi era is over and that's the way it should remain.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'd like to see Moggi back because...well, he was the man. He didn't take crap from anyone and was actually capable with transfers. With Moratti, Galiani and Berlusca around, I'd be happier to have Moggi here. The people currently in charge simply bend over.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
How about we give Moggi total plastic surgery and change his face completely, and call him Luca Maggio, no one will know :evillaugh:

OP
Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #27
    I'd like to see Moggi back because...well, he was the man. He didn't take crap from anyone and was actually capable with transfers. With Moratti, Galiani and Berlusca around, I'd be happier to have Moggi here. The people currently in charge simply bend over.
    %100 AGREED!

Well lets take the whole transfer issue of Ibrahimovic & Vieira.Imo they were sold for peanuts & that was totally unacceptable in my eyes.Moggi would have sold them for much more than those ridiculous figures.The current Juve management dont look further than their noses.

As much as I annoy myself with Ibra (purely because he was very immature & said he wanted to stay forever) he has grown tremendously & is fulfilling his potential.

As far as marketing goes they are absolutely pathetic,they dont know how to valuate players properly.Paying mind blowing figures for average players.As Alen said Juve needs strong characters to lead this club.

Our current management is too concerned with making friends & pleasing everybody else except the ppl that matter the most - THE FANS!

Jun 26, 2007
    I wouldn't want him back, but it's rather something symbolic. He would still be a great staff member obviously, but I think there are more honourable ways to bring back the glory days.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    A third choice shouldnt have been added,
    smth like Moggi wouldnt have been nice, but it aint happening,
    our enemies, both the external and the ones from within, will not allow it!
    And our "new clean image", will considerably harmed...

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    At this very moment, all they do is winning money, they cash in from a top franchise investing peanuts and bringing in mediocre players.
    If they invest more, they risk to lose that money...

OP
    Byrone

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
  • Thread Starter #34
    A third choice shouldnt have been added,
    smth like Moggi wouldnt have been nice, but it aint happening,
    our enemies, both the external and the ones from within, will not allow it!
    And our "new clean image", will considerably harmed...
    More like barney & friends image! Secco & Cobolli Gigli singing i love you,you love me! Make me wanna puke.

Jun 26, 2007
    Oh geez, I never realized that bringing in mediocre players was all part of the evil plan of the big corporate fatcats running our club whose only goal is to fill their own pockets.

It all makes sense now.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    He was made a scapegoat for a much larger problem. Under the right circumstances, I would gladly take him back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)