Luciano Moggi meets Adam Carolla (1 Viewer)

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
This is a little something I came up with yesterday. You probably don't know me that well, except Gill_Juve who I have on my MSN. So... Here is a little sharing of my life.

Luciano Moggi meets Adam Carolla :heart:

I was born October 6 of the year 1987. When I was 3 years old I kissed a 15 year old girl for at least 20 seconds. At the age of 6 a friend placed a banana skin on my head while I was counting to fifty with my eyes closed. At the age of 10 my football coach fled when he saw me smiling before practice. At the age of 12 two girls were discussing if and how often they were using a dildo – I was standing right next to them.

I have tried taking a sleeping pill mixed with a tranquilizer, ordered by the doctors. I have dreamt, despite the fact that I am a boy, that I was pregnant, and hang on, gave birth to a child. I have seen 20000 screaming Milan fans enjoy a late Shevchenko goal in the Curva Sud. I have rescued my big sisters life when she was about to get hit by a taxi in down town Copenhagen.

I have tried not sleeping for an entire 24 hours. I have seen a guy smash his hand through a window playing sports. I have run 12,5 Kilometers in under an hour. I have slept in a bus that crashed towards the autobahn without waking up. I have seen a guy see a fallen star and get his wish fulfilled. I have seen Katrine Fruelund in Føtex.

I met Michael Laudrup and he was nice enough to give me his autograph. I have seen a girl so pure it made me cry. I have crashed my head towards the frozen ice of a mini-lake (without damage). I have managed to find a technique in which I get people to do the dirty work for me – my charm.

I have seen a girl fall asleep in under 3 seconds in a car. How on Earth is that even possible?? All right, then I saw Zinedine Zidane score a goal so superior that he at least as a bonus should get to meet someone of his choice when he goes to Heaven.

I have been stopped in Paris by 4 black women demanding a smoke from my sister and then consequently breaking into fury because she refused to do so. I have seen a friend warm up his fingers with a lighter.

I have laughed so hard tears came out. I have found out how Kurt Cobain died. I know why Inter haven’t won Serie A for over 15 years!

I have managed to be so dissorientated that I couldn’t remember what I had done for 10 days except the dream where a bunch of alien doctors from another planet had placed me on a bed ordering me to fuck like Totti with a girl sexier than the word sexy.

I have shown the DVD of ‘The Beach’ to a 10 year old girl, having forgot the amount of sex and notorious evil violence in it. I have seen a 14 year old boy launch a rocket 20 meters on the ground on New Years Eve.

And here comes the kicker… I have been told by a girl I have a sensitive G-Spot.

Ziggi Ziggi Ziggi Oi Oi Oi Ziggi Ziggi Ziggi Oi Oi Oi

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
wooow

Add me on MSN too, add me too.

EDIT: Actually no, don't add me... I really need to study this semester :p :D

OP
Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    :smile:

TBH, 'Just Bes', your attempts to piss off people are not in the Juve spirit. Ask yourself if you are showing enough respect.

You strike me as the person who just careens through life, oblivious to the damage you do to people.

I myself don't bother, but what if I had been a 10 year old girl?

Jan 7, 2004
    and your juve spirit is amazing

I support Milan for two reasons -

1) It's an Italian team

2) I'd just love to see all those self righteous "I love Barca and offensive football and let's put Ronaldinho at right back to get more crosses" morons to fucking die!

On the other hand I'd love to see Ronaldinho win the CL.

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #9
    and your juve spirit is amazing
    Yes

If you watch that video with Canto Libero where Nedved breaks into tears two seconds after DP starts singing. That's Juve spirit.

I don't know you that well, but I can tell you're just another jader.

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12
    Strikes me you're trying to divert the conversation. I take great distance from prejudist members who just assume the worst about a person without even for a second bothering giving the person a chance.

I have been observing your posts with great wondering. It's either a personal attack or a sarcastic joke that's rarely funny.

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    And furthermore it is racist to just attack a completely new member.
    take it easy man

i am sure bes does not intend to be rude with you he is a nice guy and i am sure you are a nice guy as well.

and as far as i know racisim is discrimination according to race and i dont think discriminating against new members qualifies as racism.

so please be carefull when you use the word in the future because it is a very serious accusation and you need to think twice before labling someone a racist.

again, i dont mean to lecture you here but i felt that i should say something

what you think

please discuss

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #18
    take it easy man

i am sure bes does not intend to be rude with you he is a nice guy and i am sure you are a nice guy as well.

and as far as i know racisim is discrimination according to race and i dont think discriminating against new members qualifies as racism.

so please be carefull when you use the word in the future because it is a very serious accusation and you need to think twice before labling someone a racist.

again, i dont mean to lecture you here but i felt that i should say something

what you think

please discuss
    If you look closely, Abu. I didn't call him a racist. when I first came here I wrote that post, which Just Bes quoted. His immediate response was:

'Boo Hoo'

And although that technically has nothing to do with racism it's a prejudice statement.

Let me explain further. Here in Denmark 20% of the population is racist, or rather voting for a racist party. Most of them are, just like Bes, prejudice and unaware that new things and changes can actually bring good things with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)