Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
i have already done so...you true cretin, and maiden to the hopes and eagereness of the spastic masses...so in response, when i have other places, far more intelligent, far less littered with puerile gay jokes..and regulalarly intelligent, aware, reportage...i am refererring to...http://juventus.theoffside.com/

i peek back here often, for news...not intelligent debate, other than what Mark and hustini sersiously spout...yes, indeed. i find the puerile pea brained nature of all these ' i wanna suck de ceglies cok' posts... very weird...in terms of what i have grown up with, as and around englishmen.

you could have said just...why bother??? but instead you get nasty...so i will relate to you, here and now, as seems the main option of juve connected people...on this forum...where the such obvious cunts are protected...and regularly threaten the others who contest their amoeba like views.....byrone, you have shown yourself time AND time again, to be not just a true retard, but more importantly, at least to me, aND likely to many others on this forum, who have no desire to act up, beat their virtual chests...yes to those folk, who most definitely ARE many...for them, i say, go fuck your mother, who has been fucked by so many men, other than whoevever you see your father as, presently...she is not bad, mate...too eager to please, for my liking...but still...well worth a roll of such dice...she would offer much more allure, if she ever cleaned her nether regions...but i agree, beggars cant be choosers...so i will adore her, as filthy as she is...

so well done, byrone...for showing yourself to be a true cunt...and i beg of you...please, on bended knees...tell your mother, and your boyfriend, that if they remain so hirsute...i will be theirs for eternity...i love you byrone, make no mistake...and if any mods wish to ban me??? ban byrone also for telling me to fuck off/.///i mean...show some decency...rather than play nice to your mates, and attack those who are not your mates...
forza juve
:yawn:

Mr wannabe poet, the man that needs to over compensate with his vocabulary to prove that he isn't a brain dead pothead, do yourself a favor & stop smoking tea bags along with your toe nail clippings. It really is impressive nor isn't it amusing.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:yawn:

Mr wannabe poet, the man that needs to over compensate with his vocabulary to prove that he isn't a brain dead pothead, do yourself a favor & stop smoking tea bags along with your toe nail clippings. It really is impressive nor isn't it amusing.
In his defense though, Byrone, he does have a pretty edumucated vocab.

Words like refererring, eagereness, regulalarly were completely unknown to me.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
No, the moon phase has changed and now we are not close to him.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'm just asking because there was a ton of news that he was very close with us and then it just died out.

Sorry for asking pal.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

I'm just asking because there was a ton of news that he was very close with us and then it just died out.

Sorry for asking pal.
I think it's a done deal, FIFA agent confirmed it more or less.. twice, he was in our stadium iirc.
His passport will come in June/July which is vital because we probably dont want to spend our only non-eu spot on him, so I think if you're looking for an official statement you need to wait till the summer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)