Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 22, 2007
Probably only in the latest version of the game.

I fear this deal may drag on long enough for a club that doesn't have EU restrictions (somewhere in Portugal?) to snatch him from us.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
he is in the latest version...I paid for him before the season even begun...after one of my juve scouts suggested the little devil. Not sure if the EU rule is included, but as for Piazon, he can't come to the club until january 2012 (in FM world)...and i doubt i will play the game anymore, one weekend of losing 12-15 hours, making it only as far as October, is enough for me...for a while. that game sucks the life out of people.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
he is in the latest version...I paid for him before the season even begun...after one of my juve scouts suggested the little devil. Not sure if the EU rule is included, but as for Piazon, he can't come to the club until january 2012 (in FM world)...and i doubt i will play the game anymore, one weekend of losing 12-15 hours, making it only as far as October, is enough for me...for a while. that game sucks the life out of people.
It's true! I don't want to get back into it because i know i'll loose a whole night/day/week

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Specially, when you're smoking that DoDo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)