Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No, but given we just lost 4 - 1 and our title hopes almost vanished, I'd say wasting the time for a 16 year old when you need decent reinforcements NOW can be very annoying.
Lot's of things in the world are annoying, I can't think of many examples at this moment but I'm sure you know what I mean.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Not against it, would've just rather seen a good fullback for six million that can join us in this month.
Perhaps there is simply no good fullbacks in the market "right now".

Signing a talented youngster is the right thing to do if there was an opening chance.

Anyways i really don't believe we can solve the team's problems by simply signing a couple of fullbacks.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Piazon seems like a risk well worth taking. his purchase is not going to bfreak our bank...amd he could turn out to be world class.

The transfer window has only just opened. I am sure we will sign at least a left back within the next few weeks, we surely must, if we even wish to try cement ourselves into the top four...

Piazon is an investment for the future, not for the Now. If we have indeed got his signature, then we should all be happy, as for the second time in a year we will have signed a player of real promise who easily could have gone elsewhere for likely much more money...(krasic was the other I am referring to)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Not against it, would've just rather seen a good fullback for six million that can join us in this month.
Piazon doesn't rule out those signings. The management were gonna sign or not sign them regardless of Piazon. I can't believe people are finding such a ridiculous thing to complain about.

Jul 28, 2002
Very very simple principle. If u fail to prepare for the future, in' the future be prepared to fail.

Longterm investment is key, especially in football. 6 million now is better than 16 million plus in 5 years time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Very very simple principle. If u fail to prepare for the future, in' the future be prepared to fail.

Longterm investment is key, especially in football. 6 million now is better than 16 million plus in 5 years time.
Very well said.

Good to know at least some folks around here have a sound understanding of this.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

:tup:
Very well said.

Good to know at least some folks around here have a sound understanding of this.
:tup:

Who understands people, they complain when we don't invest in young players and when we do they also complain

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
This is a good move and could turn out to be a great move i can't belive anyone would have anything bad to say about this signing ive always wanted us to take more chances on promising youngsters.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Durante: “From the sources I have, which are important ones, Juve already bought Piazon”

“It can’t be official because the rule in Brazil which prevents players under 18 leave the country, so it may be made official if he gets the Italian passport”

“Inter interest? They already have Coutinho”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)