Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
The new Zidane? :boh:

We'll sell him to Real for a shitload of money and then buy a few world class players only to lose CL finals on penalties.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Why? Can you really afford to doubt anything anymore? They're pinning their hopes on Luca Toni, for fuck's sake.
At times it makes you wonder , do we need this club to go downhill before they realize we need to buy quality ? but I'm an optimist, I assume they have a plan, piazon will be signed. Then Neymar come summer, we'll see from their. If we get a CL spot expect alot of new signings. Neymar, Pazzini/Benz. etc

Max

Jul 15, 2003
At times it makes you wonder , do we need this club to go downhill before they realize we need to buy quality ? but I'm an optimist, I assume they have a plan, piazon will be signed. Then Neymar come summer, we'll see from their. If we get a CL spot expect alot of new signings. Neymar, Pazzini/Benz. etc
Well, you're a good lad then. From my vantage point, I don't see this CL spot coming this year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The board keep talking about quality, but all they are acquiring is mediocrity. Quality doesn't come cheap. We need to be willing to take risks, just like Napoli and Palermo have been doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)