Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Amauri can get Italian passport, I don't see any reason why this kid cannot even if he only have 1% Italian blood
I believe its because Amauri lived in Italy for a certain amount of years giving him eligibility to apply for an Italian passport.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
He didn't betray anyone - he's a professional and went where he could further his own career - couldn't wait around until Fiat started making profit again by which time he might be in his grave.
He's going to go nowhere with Manchester City, he just did it for the money. He should have waited until the summer when Juventus are allowed to sign him. (We can't sign him now because of the EU rule)

I want Juve!, Juve come save me!, Juve Juve Juve! That's all that he said, and then he signs a Man. City contract because he's getting a shitload of money a week. He'll end up like the rest of Man. City, a pile of shit. Want to know why? Because Man. City isn't a team. It's a combination of egotistical morons who think they are the best because they're in the spotlight for a bit. And then they wilt away.

Sep 2, 2004
He's going to go nowhere with Manchester City, he just did it for the money. He should have waited until the summer when Juventus are allowed to sign him. (We can't sign him now because of the EU rule)

I want Juve!, Juve come save me!, Juve Juve Juve! That's all that he said, and then he signs a Man. City contract because he's getting a shitload of money a week. He'll end up like the rest of Man. City, a pile of shit.
:sergio: stop embarassing yourself

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Why is juve always getting the underwhelming players except on few occasions? Why are we paying 6 million for a 16 year old who we will never play again?

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Well, if what was posted above is true, we are paying 6 million for a 16 year old. Given how awesome the team is with giving youngsters a chance, this guy will never play for the team and spend his time in loans until he's 27 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)