Lucas Piazon - Midfielder/Forward - Sao Paulo (63 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So he hasn't gotten his passport yet, I take it? Ugh, I would hate to have to wait 2 years to see him...so hopefully he gets his Italian passport soon!
He'd probably join us in the summer, but obviously wouldn't be available for the first team until he's 18 (Jan 2012). I wouldn't expect him to be in the first team before anyway but you never know.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
They obviously value him highly to spend alot of money on him for his age. I doubt we'll see this kid rot in the youth. Del Neri seems to be one for giving them a chance also.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Dzeko: Piazon set to shine at Juve.
Marotta: Dzeko + Piazon next season will make us top 3 in world.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
So he hasn't gotten his passport yet, I take it? Ugh, I would hate to have to wait 2 years to see him...so hopefully he gets his Italian passport soon!
He'll be 17 this January which means that he'll be 18 next January. I'm not sure but I guess he could join us next January (unless he won't get his Italian passport and we fill the non-EU quota).

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Solid job by Marotta and his crew if this report is true. We need to start securing young talents like this at an early age -- it's what pissed me off about Moggi's time at the club.

If Lucas is coming to the club a year from now, then the question is where would he play if DelNeri is still around? I guess his natural role would be behind a striker or two, so we would probably use a 4-4-1-1 with him filling in behind. Labeling him the "New Kaka" is a bit confusing though as it appears he plays a little further forward, no?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Solid job by Marotta and his crew if this report is true. We need to start securing young talents like this at an early age -- it's what pissed me off about Moggi's time at the club.

If Lucas is coming to the club a year from now, then the question is where would he play if DelNeri is still around? I guess his natural role would be behind a striker or two, so we would probably use a 4-4-1-1 with him filling in behind. Labeling him the "New Kaka" is a bit confusing though as it appears he plays a little further forward, no?
at an affiliate club, loaned out

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Lucas, you're the reason why I didn't smashed my keyboard after all these news regarding Dzeko. Join us and make us proud, boy.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He gets his Italian passport probably in the summer. He's eligble right? his grandparents are from Italy

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know Marotta's inbox is blowing up with the likes of Empoli, Siena and Bari asking for a loan.

Man, his agent is doing a good job building the kid up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)