Luca Toni (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2003
It's better to keep Toni then Iaquinta and Amauri, at least this guy still knows he is a striker instead of a useless, headless, running around but doing nothing usefull, awfull player.
you guys really should stop mentioning iaquinta in the same category like amauri. iaquinta is a cool guy, always fought hard and the injuries fucked him. amauri fucked himself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
you guys really should stop mentioning iaquinta in the same category like amauri. iaquinta is a cool guy, always fought hard and the injuries fucked him. amauri fucked himself.
True,
Amauri suck big time, Iaquinta sucks in a lesser amount.

Seriously, both of them didn't convince me they can be anything of an asset for us, while Toni at least convinced me he'd be able to score a goal if brought in during a match due to his height and his ability to score with his head.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I've said it a few times during last season and I'll say it again... you don't have to be a Toni fan, but whenever he comes on in the final 20 or so minutes of a game, you just know he will create danger simply because he's huge. He's useful to break defences in times of need.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I've said it a few times during last season and I'll say it again... you don't have to be a Toni fan, but whenever he comes on in the final 20 or so minutes of a game, you just know he will create danger simply because he's huge. He's useful to break defences in times of need.
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
With his size and power, it must be annoying to have to mark him in the last 20-25 mins of the game because you are already tired from playing 65-70mins.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
It's good a juventino scored the first goal. Wouldn't like it some mercenary scored the first goal. Should have been Del Piero, but he can score against Parma.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
True,
Amauri suck big time, Iaquinta sucks in a lesser amount.

Seriously, both of them didn't convince me they can be anything of an asset for us, while Toni at least convinced me he'd be able to score a goal if brought in during a match due to his height and his ability to score with his head.
:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)