Luca Toni (1 Viewer)

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
if you're so ashamed why you still here? and 'supporting' Juve

at the end of the day people like yourself have been spoilt for years, its sad to think that people support clubs by the calibre of players and not about the club ethos or it's identity, seriously please leave before you make myself and other honest fans here mad.
Juve is a big team and should, SHOULD bring in quality players. It makes more damage to the image of the club to bring in finished POS like Toni to the club than to bring no one at all.

Spoilt you say? Fuck you, this is Juve, not some shitty mid table udinese clone. If we are not striving for titles then we should pack our bags and go home. You continue to be the happy little sheep you are.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just dont think any road you walk in life will be beautiful all the time and bad things wont happen. You dont need to love this transfer, nobody does but when things are going bad you should be a man and try to take the pain and not be ashamed of being a fan. Don't know if your religious but when bad things happen in any religious persons life they dont question the excistence of God asap, they try to cope with it. Just support Toni now he's a juventino.
Back to reality..

:tup:

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Just dont think any road you walk in life will be beautiful all the time and bad things wont happen. You dont need to love this transfer, nobody does but when things are going bad you should be a man and try to take the pain and not be ashamed of being a fan. Don't know if your religious but when bad things happen in any religious persons life they dont question the excistence of God asap, they try to cope with it. Just support Toni now he's a juventino.
God doesn't exist, it's a terrible lie and/or a coping mechanism for uninformed or weak people.

You get out of difficult situations by being brave, looking ahead and take action to fix things, not just pray to an imaginary asshole to make things better.

Sep 1, 2002
Did I say it was volleyball? If he loved football so much, he wouldn't be dragged around by his wife.

Raul was kicked out the same way Trezeguet was IMO. Becks had plenty of offers from all over Europe.

Is that the only joke you have? What makes you think you are a better fan than him? I suggest you stop telling others what to do, and mind your own love to the club.
I am not ashamed to support Juventus, not yesterday, today, or tomorrow.

This is a forum, I am not here to ingratiate other members hoping to be liked, as you seem to want to be.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Well at least from what i read on football italia...the guy is coming with the right attitude, even offering himself to start against Napoli.

I think he must be aware that this is a great opportunity for him.
man who has not played much football all season in "i am ready to play" shocker

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juve is a big team and should, SHOULD bring in quality players. It makes more damage to the image of the club to bring in finished POS like Toni to the club than to bring no one at all.

Spoilt you say? Fuck you, this is Juve, not some shitty mid table udinese clone. If we are not striving for titles then we should pack our bags and go home. You continue to be the happy little sheep you are.
so who was torricelli before he joined juve?
who was zidane?
who was davids?
who was vieri?
who was ferrara?
who was peruzzi? were they world class before they joined Juve?
clearly many here like yourself don't realise that and as i said, have been spoilt for years it has rarely ever been our style to just buy quality players for big money like madrid do, we've always conducted as a provincial side and turned them good.

Pepe is a perfect example of that, even sorensen is starting to prove his worth, when quagliarella joined Juve the majority of this forum was in uproar, now look at this place now he's injured.

As i said, we've been spoilt, if you don't realise that, then you don't deserve to support a team in which you dont even understand.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010

This is a forum, I am not here to ingratiate other members hoping to be liked, as you seem to want to be.

Well, maybe you should stop judging me, and mind your own business then.
I've had it with you, if you have a problem with me, PM me. I don't want any more infractions because of people like yourself.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We are a joke of a club. Signing this guy just makes me to be ashamed to be a fan of juve. Dzeko?? Who gives a shit, it's allllll about Toni.
Oh wait... here was that 45 million Euros we accidentally left lying around to buy Dzeko...

To hear people talk about Juve buying Dzeko while the likes of Man City and their wads of cash are debating it just doesn't add up. It suggests a disconnection with financial realities and delusions about what stage this club is at.

anyways let me know when you've decided on your new team you wish to support.
:lol:

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010

This is a forum, I post my opinions and whatever I think about Juve no matter what the hive mind thinks. Today to ME is a shameful day to be a Juventus fan, how you can look at other supporters in the face and say "I'm PROUD to have Luca Toni in my team" is beyond me.

Sep 1, 2002

God doesn't exist, it's a terrible lie and/or a coping mechanism for uninformed or weak people.

You get out of difficult situations by being brave, looking ahead and take action to fix things, not just pray to an imaginary asshole to make things better.
I am ashamed you are a Juventus fan.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
This is a forum, I post my opinions and whatever I think about Juve no matter what the hive mind thinks. Today to ME is a shameful day to be a Juventus fan, how you can look at other supporters in the face and say "I'm PROUD to have Luca Toni in my team" is beyond me.
nobody is asking you to be proud, but at least be supportive, Toni hasn't even kicked a ball in a Juve shirt and people are being judgemental already.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
so who was torricelli before he joined juve?
who was zidane?
who was davids?
who was vieri?
who was ferrara?
who was peruzzi?
Quality players that joined when they weren't finished?

Your blind following makes me sick. No, we do make big signings every once in a while, in ALL of our history. Vieri was already big when we got him, we got Viera, we got Emerson, we got Ibrahimovic, we got Trezeguet, we got Baggio. Now we are getting Luca Toni.

I'm done venting. You keep following Juve like a sick little puppy, I'll have a brain and rationality.

Sep 1, 2002
Well, maybe you should stop judging me, and mind your own business then.
I've had it with you, if you have a problem with me, PM me. I don't want any more infractions because of people like yourself.
The scary thing is that I am right about you, isn't it.

I have no problems with you at all, you just think I have.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
The scary thing is that I am right about you, isn't it.

I have no problems with you at all, you just think I have.

You are frickin wrong, and you are nothing else than a stalker and an annoying person. It seems like you take a shot at me everywhere I write something.

Soon to be the first on my ignorelist.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Quality players that joined when they weren't finished?

Your blind following makes me sick. No, we do make big signings every once in a while, in ALL of our history. Vieri was already big when we got him, we got Viera, we got Emerson, we got Ibrahimovic, we got Trezeguet, we got Baggio. Now we are getting Luca Toni.

I'm done venting. You keep following Juve like a sick little puppy, I'll have a brain and rationality.
quality players? zidane was a nobody at bordeaux.

as i said we've acted with a provincial style mentality, it is our style, we are not real madrid or man city, get over it, if you don't realise that, then that is a clear testament to how long you've actually 'supported' this great team ive given 15 years of my undivided support to.

as for the bolded part - :lol:

yes go support some sugar daddy fancy team, as i said a team like Juve doesn't deserve 'fans' like yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)