Luca Toni (7 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
Im only ashamed of all the cunts here who call them selves Muslims and say nothing to you.

Anyway.. Kiss omak
I mentioned Muslims bro
This fag is getting into religion again
I am muslim bro.

Someone needs to give him an infraction.
Are you referring to me or the that fag?
Sorry I assumed you wernt
Two great minds meet.

HeeHaw

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
If he gets 7 league goals I'd be happy with that. Still twice the player Amauri is, no matter how crap or old he gets

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Buffon on Toni: "His career speaks for itself. Obviously he still wants a challenge and to give us a hand. The loss with Parma? Only a slip '

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Wouldn't it be brilliant if the signing of Toni somehow kicks Amauri in the ass and he suddenly scores in the next match? Sort of like a major wakeup call that even Greasy Pizza is preferred to me? That would be sweet. :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Toni was free its not a big deal honestly even though i don't rate him anymore at all and think hes terrible the move does not bother me just makes me think think why didn't we just keep Trez? Also the worst can happen is he will be useless like everyone rightly thinks he will be but footballs a funny game and you just never know he might find his form again because of his record in the past im more willing to give him a chance than Amauri.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
WTF, too much testosterone in this thread. Some folks on here made it look like as if it's the end of the world. Calm down, we got him for FREE, and he reduced his salary too, and he will be a bench player. So, I don't know WTF you have to argue about, or it's just for the sake of it

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Where's the rule that says that?

If Osama Bin Laden signed for Juve, would we still have to wish him the best?

No, of course not.
You don't have too, but talent wise, I am sure he would blow people minds away. We could put him on the left wing, since he could go invisible for long periods of times just like Giovinco

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)