Luca Toni (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
i think money will talk more..as rumourd 35 million euros (way too much for Toni) will be hard to say no to.

i guess that leaves it down to Klose...possibly huntelaar or gilardino??

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
i think money will talk more..as rumourd 35 million euros (way too much for Toni) will be hard to say no to.

i guess that leaves it down to Klose...possibly huntelaar or gilardino??
I think out of this three, I prefer Gilardino.
Is he the same Gilardino who played for Verona around the same time as Camo?

Jul 5, 2005
I don't think that Toni suits to us. I think we better look on latin america market. I can't understand why Juve don't do that.

Jan 7, 2007
Luca Toni suits us...

...but if I were to choose between him & Gilardino I would go with Gila. He's young & hasn't hit his prime yet while Toni is going to decline in a few years. Gilardino also needs to be the focus of the offense in order to get the best out of him. AC Milan has way too many strikers & Gila kind of gets lots amongst all of them sometimes. I think Juventus would suit him just fine.

And these articles "denying" the Toni reports haven't actually denied Juventus' interest in Toni. I can guarentee Juve will make a bid for him... but they won't break the bank for him, or for anyone in that matter.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Luca Toni has furiously slammed rumours linking him to Juventus, claiming they were planted to ruin his rapport with Fiorentina.
“There is more talk about the transfer market than today’s game,” he said after scoring the winner in the 1-0 victory over Catania.
“All joking apart, I was irritated by these rumours and others too that were equally untrue. I don’t want to talk about the market because there are people who want to play on it and put me in a bad light.”
The 2006 Capocannoniere had requested a summer move to Inter, but was persuaded to stay, although new reports in several newspapers this week suggest he is set to replace David Trezeguet at hated rivals Juventus in a £35m deal.
“I am a Fiorentina player and want to do well with this shirt. My problem is that I was perhaps too honest in the past. It’s part of my character.
“In truth, it was laughable that the day after the transfer market closed they wrote things that were completely untrue.”

Football Italia :smoke:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think out of this three, I prefer Gilardino.
Is he the same Gilardino who played for Verona around the same time as Camo?
better than he was at verona. in all fairness, Klose is the best out of the 3. great world cup, great couple of seasons..scores, assists...really a good striker to have. Something we have lacked in a striker for a long time.

Gilardino has the experience in Serie A, but isnt as complete as Klose. Nonetheless, he has age on his side, as does huntelaar who i think if given the chance, he'll be a star where ever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)