Luca Pellegrini (6 Viewers)

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Don’t really get how this deal helps Roma with their FFP if they are giving us 10m
Because they make a profit on Pellegrini, whose book value was probably close to 0. The money spent on Spinazzola is a capital expense and will not affect this years EBITDA. This is one of the many reasons why FFP is retarded and can be easily manipulated.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Hard to say if we robbed ourselves here. If he's a solid defender that won't make costly errors and if he can make an impact going forward then you'll take him with 10M. I'm thinking of Lichsteiner who wasn't remarkable in any way (like Spina is at dribbling for instance) but always managed to do what was needed whilst knowing his limitations. If he can be that kind of player for us, then that's a fine a backup.

I don't think I've ever watched him play. Definitely haven't noticed him. He's only 20 so if his highlight reel isn't that impressive you'd forgive him. The main thing for a full-back at his age is to have solid fundamentals.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think we need more money for De Ligt transfer and this one is speedy solution to that

Maybe we will take Rogerio as backup LB, and Pellegrini go on loan. Or we will sell Rogerio for more $$ and use Pellegrini as backup LB

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I think we need more money for De Ligt transfer and this one is speedy solution to that

Maybe we will take Rogerio as backup LB, and Pellegrini go on loan. Or we will sell Rogerio for more $$ and use Pellegrini as backup LB
We don't need money for De Ligt, we need to make capital gains (plusvalenze) before 30th June (the end of the financial year).
After 1st July we can spend freely (don't expect us to sign Pogba though)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He's 178cm looks about 140cm there

Hopefully he becomes a great player for us, he seems very quick, athletic and has a decent cross on him
I trust paratici

He did his acl at some point though didn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)